Notable calls for the day!
Day Shift handled the following notable calls:
• A Deputy responded to a burglary in progress where the victims/witnesses got into a foot pursuit and caught the suspect. A male apparently tried walking home from Rathdrum while highly intoxicated after his Cinco De Mayo celebration. After getting cold and frustrated, he punched out a window of a vehicle at the business and slept in the vehicle. After waking up, he left still wearing the jacket he removed from the vehicle. The male was found to be on probation and had a warrant for his arrest. 21-18345
• A Deputy responded to Spirit Lake to assist Detectives after they found a male with a warrant while doing follow up.
• Deputies stopped a vehicle and learned the driver was suspended. The front passenger was on parole out of MT. The rear passenger provided a name, but when the name was ran, it was determined that the person with that name was currently in custody at PSB. During further investigation, it was found out who the woman really was and she happened to have a warrant out of Kootenai County and several MT warrants (one extraditable). She was also arrested for false info to LE.
• Deputies responded to Ramsey X Prairie for a report of a 2 vehicle injury accident. One of the drivers was 30 wks pregnant and stated she was suffering from lower back pain. The collision was minor in nature and the other driver was cited for following too close.
Evening Shift handled the following notable calls:
• Deputies responded to a Psychological. It was reported an 11 year old female was threatening to harm herself and the RP because she didn't want to do chores. No crimes were committed, and the family decided to take her to KH. 21-18423
• Deputies responded to a Family Dispute. The RP reported her son in law had taken her car and would not bring it back. After investigating, a battery report was taken due to some keys that male allegedly through at R/P’s boyfriend. 21-18438
Night Shift handled the following notable calls:
• A Deputy stopped a vehicle at Seltice Way and Baugh Way. He contacted the occupants and observed paraphernalia in plain view. The passenger in the vehicle also had paraphernalia and a small amount of marijuana on his person. The passenger was cited and released. 21-18458