Notable calls for the day!
Day Shift handled the following notable calls:
• Deputies assisted detectives in conducting a search warrant in the Rathdrum area reference a male subject threatening females over social media when they would not agree to have sex with him. 20-18208
• Deputies stopped a vehicle on I-90 eastbound at approx. mm 23 and located methamphetamine pills, and other drug related items. In an attempt to not have to stay with us for the night the male advised he has Covid, and “his guts were all messed up.” At PSB they were able to confirm the male most likely does not have Covid, and he was booked in. 20-18210
Evening Shift handled the following notable calls:
• Deputies responded to W. Peach Tree for a report of an Alzheimer’s patient that was causing problems at a care facility. It was determined the woman was just scared and needed medical assistance. She was transported via ambulance to KH.
• Deputies responded to Super 1 in Hayden for a theft. A male walked into the store and took a beer. He hid it in his jacket and then walked out of the store. He was issued a citation for petit theft.
• Deputies took a battery report at W. Elk Dr. A male and female got in an argument over a vehicle. During the argument the female claimed the male hit her arm. The female left the residence and called law enforcement but did not want to press charges. A CV report was taken and the female was provided information about getting a protection order (not domestic in nature).
• Deputies responded to Walmart in Hayden for a report of two females passed out in a car in the parking lot. The females were contacted. They stated their battery died while they were in the store. The vehicle had no registration and the ignition had been broken. While investigating if the vehicle was stolen, a K-9 Deputy arrived and conducted an external search of the vehicle with his K9. The K9 alerted on the vehicle and several items of heroin paraphernalia was located. Both females were issued citations for drug paraphernalia.
Night Shift handled the following notable calls:
• A Deputy stopped a vehicle at Huetter and Prairie. The driver had a suspended driver’s license. She was cited and released. 20-18305