for the day!
• Deputies responded to the Worley area regarding a threatening. While on scene they learned the male has Alzheimer and no longer recognizes his wife. The male’s sister responded to the residence to assist. Deputies also learned the male is known to leave the residence and go on walks by himself. Deputies provided the family contact information for Project Lifesaver. The male’s information was also provided to the Backcountry Deputies for follow up regarding Project Lifesaver.
• Deputies responded to N. Pinion Park Rd regarding a male lying face down on the east side of Pinion Park. Upon the Deputies arrival, he contacted the male who was just taking a nap 20-15530
• Deputies responded to N Courcelles PKWY and assisted Misd. Probation with an agent warrant. 20-15550
• A Traffic Unit responded to Poleline X Cecil with the Drone and assisted ISP with aerial photos of an injury crash. 20-15587
• Deputies responded to a family dispute on Grayeagle Road. There have been multiple law enforcement responses to this residence in the last few months. Today 22 year old got angry with his juvenile siblings and during the resulting fight he grabbed his 12 year old brother by the neck and threw him down, then punched his 14 year old sister in the face. During a consent search of the trailer where the male stays Deputies located several items of paraphernalia. The male’s probation officer was notified, and he issued an agent’s warrant, on which he was arrested for. He was also charged with possession of drug para, injury to child and battery. 20-15620
• Deputies investigated a rollover crash on Ramsey Road south of Highway 54 where the driver, claimed to have looked down to change the radio and when he looked up there was a turkey in the roadway. He swerved to avoid the turkey, then over-corrected and rolled the vehicle, which hit two mailboxes and flipped back onto its tires. 20-15610
• A Deputy investigated a possible assault with a firearm on Lone Mountain Trail where a male stated that after dropping off his son at a friend’s house, an unknown white male in a newer model silver truck stopped him, yelled racial slurs and said he did not want “his kind” in his neighborhood. The unknown male threatened to “put a bullet in his head” if he saw him around again and showed him a handgun tucked in his waistband. There are no workable leads at this point. 20-15616
• Deputies responded to an address on Courcelles after a juvenile male called to report that he wished to run away from home, battered his father, and broke items in his residence. In speaking with the family they advised that son had been acting out lately and were having issues controlling his outrageous behavior. They wished to pursue charges and requested he be arrested for battery and malicious injury to property. Deputies arrested the juvenile and transported him to JDC, where staff chose to call the parents who then came to get him. 20-15639
• A Deputy checked out with a suspicious unoccupied vehicle at Seltice Way and Carpet Drive. In checking the vehicle it had a return that showed the vehicle was previously reported stolen out of Post Falls. Follow up was done which showed a possible suspect of who has alerts for grand theft and prior convictions for possessing a stolen vehicle. He was not located. The vehicle was towed by Schaffer’s Towing. 20-15654