Movers & Shakers
Deadline extended for SBA executive education course
The U.S. Small Business Administration has extended the deadline for small businesses to apply to its Executive education course known as THRIVE “Emerging Leaders Reimagined.” New deadline is May 17. Apply now at 2023 SBA T.H.R.I.V.E. Program — SBA T.H.R.I.V.E. Application Portal (smapply.io). Classes will be held in Spokane Valley. This course is offered free to 25 small businesses in Eastern Washington and North Idaho.
This is a 26-week comprehensive program for existing businesses who fit the following criteria:
• Have annual revenues of at least $250,000
• Have been in business for at least three years
• Have at least one employee other than themselves
Can commit to completing the entire program, including coaching, submitting assignments and participating during in-person sessions.
Essential details about T.H.R.I.V.E. Emerging Leaders Reimagined:
• The program runs from June 20 through Dec. 20
• Attendance is required for the eight in-person sessions at your local cohort (Seattle or Spokane)
Call SBA Fernando Cervantes with questions at 509-353-2806.
• • •
If you have a new, relocated or expanded business, or announcement of events, promotions or awards, The Press wants to let our readers know. Email the details to email@example.com.