Building under renovation on Schreiber Way in Cd'A
The Schreiber Way building under construction will include Beacon Cancer Care and Ironwood Family Practice.
Rendering via BERNARDO WILLS ARCHITECTS
Rendering of Anderl Plaza under construction at 8512 N. Wayne Drive in Hayden.
Rendering of the Orthopedic Physical Therapy Institute building at 8468 N. Wayne Drive in Hayden.
Rendering of the Hayden Surgery Center at 8552 Government Way.
| March 12, 2023 1:06 AM
Beacon Cancer Care and Ironwood Family Practice will be in the large building under renovation at 3815 N. Schreiber Way.
Beacon Cancer Care is now at 980 W. Ironwood Drive (Suite 207) in Coeur d'Alene and 1641 Polston Ave. (Suite 102) in Post Falls. It will occupy 43,000 square feet of medical office space with an infusion room and an indoor healing garden. Completion should be in mid-August. Phone 208-755-2804. Check www.BeaconCancerCare.com.
Ironwood Family Practice is at 920 W. Ironwood Drive (Suite 101). It will be in the west side of the Schreiber Way building in February. Phone 208-667-4557. Check www.ironwoodfp.com.
For spaces in the building, contact Helo Hancock at email@example.com or Shayna Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hayden Surgery Center opens in September
A two-story building is under construction at 8552 Government Way for Hayden Surgery Center.
The main floor will have orthopedic urgent care and clinic and a physical therapy office, and the second floor will have an outpatient surgery center with four operating rooms and a procedure room. The basement will have storage, mechanical and electrical spaces.
With completion planned for September, the general contractor is Ginno Construction and the architect is Longwell+Trapp Architects of Hayden.
Orthopedic Physical Therapy Institute coming to Hayden
A branch of Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine (OSSM), Orthopedic Physical Therapy Institute (OPTI) is building a new structure at 8468 N. Wayne Drive in Hayden.
Serving the community for more than 20 years, OSSM is at 850 W. Ironwood Drive (Suite 202). Phone 208-664-2175. The new building will have walk-in urgent care with same-day appointments and options to see an orthopedic surgeon. It should open May 1. Check www.ossmidaho.com.
Spaces available at Anderl Plaza
Two 1,550-square-foot suites with 2,500-square-foot shop areas will be available for lease in Anderl Plaza under construction at 8512 N. Wayne Drive in Hayden.
The front section will be hand-stacked with wood decking with design by Miller Stauffer Architects. For information, contact Hayden Anderl at 208-964-0234.
Now the Tidbits
• With stoves, fireplaces, hot tubs, barbecues and outdoor furniture, Quality Stoves & Spas will open March 30 at 569 N. Syringa (just north of Interstate 90) in Post Falls. The grand opening will be May 12-14. Hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays and 10 to 5 Saturdays. Phone 208-457-8868. Check www.qualitystovesandspas.com.
• A sports complex and optional suites will comprise Mountain View Business Center under construction at 9044 W. Prairie Ave. Two to four additional suites range from 4,180 square feet to 9,023 square feet. For timing and rates contact Joel Johnson (208-771-6068) or Jeffrey Simonds (208-518-8860) at Coldwell Banker Commercial Schneidmiller Realty.
• Re/Max Realty is new at 1401 N. Lincoln Way.
• Ellie Mental Health will be in Suite 1100 at 1579 W. Riverstone Drive.
• Two Harbor Center docks are being constructed at the end of Academic Way where the road ends at the building with multiple college offices. Both docks with about 25 spaces will open around Memorial Day and be seasonally open from May to September. One dock will house KJ Watersports with a rental fleet including pontoons, ski boats and waverunners. Check www.kjwatersports.com. The other dock will have Hayden Lake Paddleboard & Jet Ski. Check www.cdaboatrentals.com. Phone 208-818-0494.
• Building permits have been issued for several businesses planning to be in The Mill building under construction at 1705 Government Way. Included are an apparel shop, a barber shop, a beauty-and-wellness place, a bone-and-dye place, a coffee shop and the Ten/6 restaurant. When complete, The Mill will be four stories of 43,000 square feet with retail on the ground floor and 43 apartments on the upper floors. The building owner is Widmyer Corp. real estate. Watch for a spring opening.
• A new building under construction in Hayden is Lake Forest Interior Design at 9245 Government Way.
• A commercial building with three suites is being constructed at 9041 N. Hess St. (just north of Walmart) in Hayden. The suites of 1,100 square feet each can contain retail or office places with easy access and visibility to U.S. 95. They should be available May 1. Contact Josh Beebe at Coldwell Banker Schneidmiller Realty at 208-699-7980.
• A new building for Anthem Pacific Homes is being constructed at Highway 41 and 16th Avenue in Post Falls. Anthem Pacific will occupy one suite, and three suites of 1,800 to 2,000 square feet are available through owner Jeremy Voeller at www.anthempacific.com. Phone 208-981-0448.
• The neighboring Anthem Corners project has one of the three suites leased with two units available. They can be combined for a 3,920-square-foot unit available April 1. Contact Joel Johnson of Coldwell Banker Schneidmiller at 208-771-6068.
• Planning to be complete in late March, Olson Engineering is building a new office at 1649 N. Nicholson Center St. west of the 16th Avenue-Highway 41 intersection in Post Falls. One half of the 2,800-square-foot building is available for lease through Jeramie Terzulli at 208-651-4152. Eric Olson is the owner.
• A Nothing Bundt Cakes bakery will be built at 201 W. Neider Ave.
• Construction has begun on major changes to Prairie Falls Golf Club at 3200 N. Spokane St., Post Falls. The 42,000-square-foot facility will have hotel suites with kitchenettes and oversize windows with mountain views and two executive suites and a presidential suite with a private balcony above the golf course. It will also have a large event center with a kitchen and bar, six golf simulator bays, a clubhouse, pro shop and local businesses such as River City Pizza. Owners Rob and Emily Angeli Clark plan to open it in June.
• Fit Body Boot Camp will be in the Fred Meyer building on Kathleen Avenue.
• A large building planned to open in late summer or fall for 851 Fourth Ave. (at Idaho Street) in Post Falls will be called Kindred & Co. with books, home goods and a bistro.
• What has been Asian Twist in Ironwood Square (behind Albertson's) will be Our Thai House with major changes. Details here soon.
• The Tuesday Morning store at 227 W. Appleway will close March 31.
• A Beau Monde Exchange will be at 9428 Government Way.
• Spoon Junkie or Rogue Carnivore evidently will be a new place at 400 N. Fourth St.
• Phase I of the new Kinder Prep Learning Center is under construction at 1847 W. Prairie Ave. The curriculum promotes hands-on, sensory and play-based learning experiences for ages 18 months to 5 years old in an environment that is nature themed and community driven. For information on pre-enrollment, check www.kinderpreplearningcenter.com. Phone 208-916-0265.
• Healthy fast food will be featured at Konala, a new restaurant under construction at 107 E. Seventh St. (behind the Bunker Bar on Spokane Street) in Post Falls. Owners Trace and Jammie Miller (also owners of The Bunker Bar and Burger Bunker) plan to open soon. The website will be www.konala.com.
• A 20,000-square-foot structure called Prairie Professional is under construction on the north side of the intersection of Prairie Avenue and Ramsey Road. The office building to be complete in December will have suite sizes from 2,200 to 10,000 square feet available. A main tenant will be Riverstone Dental Care. For information on the space available, contact Rob Kannapien of Coldwell Banker Commercial Schneidmiller Realty at 208-704-3832 or E-Fax 208-515-2385.
• Golden Rule Brake is coming to 3826 E. Seltice Way (near the intersection of Highway 41 and Interstate 90) in Post Falls.
• Coeur Climbing Gym is leasing a large warehouse space at 764 S. Clearwater in Riverbend Commerce Park in Post Falls to open soon.
• The fourth Kootenai County location of Dutch Bros Coffee will be built soon at 6299 W. Pointe Parkway (next to Panda Express near Cabela's and Walmart) west of Post Falls.
• The building being remodeled at 305 Sherman will have a Mix It Up home store and an office for owner Pepper Smock's Windermere-Coeur d'Alene Realty.
• Watch for the opening of new buildings called the Appleway Quarter at 271 and 291 E. Appleway (between Baskin-Robbins and Verizon). The 271 building contains The Well•ness Bar and will have Lonestar Locs. The 291 building will have Hometown Chiropractic and Chip Cookie.
• Watch for Prime IV Hydration & Wellness to be in Ironwood Square.
• Burke's Restoration is building a new place at 3801 W. Riverbend Ave. in Post Falls. Details soon.
• The Thomas George building planned for the corner of Third Street and Front Avenue will be 18 stories mixed with commercial places on the first floor and 60 condominiums above.
• Watch for details on new buildings under construction for corporate offices for Roger's Burgers on Government Way.
• Watch for commercial construction west of Highway 41 between 16th and Horsehaven avenues in Post Falls.
• Many of 16 commercial spaces are available in the planned Prairie Crossing Shopping Center in the northeast corner of Highway 41 and Prairie Avenue.
• A new building for Etco Services is under construction off Huetter north of Seltice and I-90.
• The PACR office building is under construction at 1857 W. Hayden Ave. It has four units for lease through Ashton Underdahl at 208-691-0691.
• Orthopedic Physical Therapy Institute (OPTI) is constructing a new building in Hayden.
• Cornerstone, a four-story commercial and residential building, is under construction in Riverstone.
• An automotive service center will be built at 185 W. Clayton Ave.
• A Metro Express sign is at Highway 41 and Prairie.
• Gentlemen Sausages will be in the former Abi's Ice Cream location at 112 Fourth St.
• TownePlace Suites by Marriott Hotel is being built where the Outback Steakhouse was in the southeast corner of I-90 and Northwest Boulevard.
• Watch for an Indigo Urgent Care building under construction next to Starbucks in the Crossroads Center off Ramsey Road.
• A new commercial and residential building, Midtown Centre, is being built at 821 N. Fourth St.
• A spy says a restaurant will be built where Atlas Road meets the Spokane River.
• Watch for The Flats motel at Sherman Avenue and 21st Street.
• Hmmm. We say "Oh, boy!" and "Oh, man!" We never say "Oh, girl" or "Oh, woman."
• • •
Contact Nils Rosdahl at email@example.com.