Dan and Marilyn White
Dan and Marilyn (Ferguson) White, of Coeur d’Alene, are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary.
Both are retired and they have a son, Barry of Coeur d’Alene and two grandchildren.
They celebrated with friends and relatives on Saturday, Jan. 14, 2023, at their home.
Danielle Saurette and Andrew Belzer were married Dec. 31, 2022, at Immaculate Conception Church in Post Falls. Father Trevor Burfitt officiated.
The maid of honor was Virginia Barb, friend of the bride, and the best man was Erik Belzer, the groom’s brother.
The bride is the daughter of Lucien and Paula Saurette of Post Falls. The groom is the son of Robert and Ursula Belzer of Irvine, Calif.
A New Year’s Eve reception was held at the Spokane Club in Spokane, after which the couple spent their honeymoon in the Florida Keys.
The bride is a graduate of the University of Idaho and Idaho State University, and is a Medical Laboratory Scientist at Kootenai Health in Coeur d’Alene. The groom is a graduate of California State University, Fresno. He is employed as a winemaker at Arbor Crest Wine Cellars in Spokane Valley. The couple currently reside in Post Falls.
• • •
Submit your milestones to email@example.com or in person at the Coeur d’Alene Press, 215 Second St., Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814.
• Wedding anniversaries for couples married 25 years and every fifth year thereafter (2 photos accepted)
• Engagement announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Wedding announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Births (1 photo accepted)
• Milestone birthdays at age 70 and every fifth year thereafter or every year after age 90 (1 photo accepted)
• Generations (1 photo accepted)
• Academic honors and higher education accomplishments (1 photo accepted)
• Military announcements (1 photo accepted) Deadline is 3 p.m. Tuesdays.