Larry and Jane Brown, 50th Anniversary
Larry and Jane Brown
Larry and Jane Brown will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary March 3, 2023. They reside in their home they built 49 years ago in Rathdrum.
They have two sons, Daniel (Jessica) and their daughters, Adelynn, Ellora and Vyvvyenne; and Joseph (Corina) and their sons, Augustus, Wyatt and Benjamin. Larry and Jane enjoy all the activities that come with being grandparents.
They are involved with community service and school activities throughout the years. Holding offices in Rotary, PTA, Lakeland School Board, Lakeland Booster Club, Little League Baseball and their church. They attend and are Charter Members at Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church in Rathdrum.
Larry and Jane travel North Idaho from Rathdrum to Priest Lake and to their farm at Weippe.
• • •
Submit your milestones to email@example.com or in person at the Coeur d’Alene Press, 215 Second St., Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814.
• Wedding anniversaries for couples married 25 years and every fifth year thereafter (2 photos accepted)
• Engagement announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Wedding announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Births (1 photo accepted)
• Milestone birthdays at age 70 and every fifth year thereafter or every year after age 90 (1 photo accepted)
• Generations (1 photo accepted)
• Higher education graduates (1 photo accepted)
• Military announcements (1 photo accepted) Deadline is 3 p.m. Tuesdays.