Jim and Rose Preece
Jim and Rose Preece will be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary Feb. 22, 2023. From the very beginning, their story was that of the truest love. They started as high school sweethearts in beautiful South Lake Tahoe. They married in 1973, and shortly thereafter moved to North Idaho.
They spent the next 40 plus years as partners in life raising their two daughters — Nicole Stauffer and Amber Young, and later welcoming their four grandchildren, Taigen, Sialas, Jaden and Hanna.
Their 50 years of marriage have brought so many memories of joy, happiness and inspiration to all that know and love them, Happy Golden Anniversary to Jim and Rose, two very special people who are an example of how a couple can be committed to their love and nurture a family‘s growth year after year.
“Marriage is the golden ring in a chain whose beginning is a glance and whose ending is Eternity.” — Kahlil Gibran
• • •
Submit your milestones to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at the Coeur d’Alene Press, 215 Second St., Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814.
• Wedding anniversaries for couples married 25 years and every fifth year thereafter (2 photos accepted)
• Engagement announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Wedding announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Births (1 photo accepted)
• Milestone birthdays at age 70 and every fifth year thereafter or every year after age 90 (1 photo accepted)
• Generations (1 photo accepted)
• Higher education graduates (1 photo accepted)
• Military announcements (1 photo accepted) Deadline is 3 p.m. Tuesdays.