Reclaimed Beauty opens in Post Falls
| April 30, 2023 1:06 AM
A place with items that are hand-crafted and home décor and a Christian gift shop is the theme of Reclaimed Beauty at 2700 E. Seltice (Unit 2) in Post Falls.
Rachel UiBreaslain also has a room where small groups come together for Bible study, prayer, business meetings and more. Hours are 1:30-6:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturdays. The grand opening is 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, May 13.
HomeTown Family Chiropractic opens
A full-family Gonstead Chiropractic office, HomeTown Family Chiropractic has opened at 291 E. Appleway in Coeur d'Alene.
Dr. Erik and Signe Lund have hours of 7 a.m. to noon and 2:30-6 p.m. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and 7 a.m. to noon Thursdays. They are helped by Olivia Lund and Faith Griffin.
Phone 208-281-2206. Check www.hometowncda.com.
Ellie Mental Health opens in Riverstone
Offering outpatient mental and behavioral therapy and counseling, Ellie Mental Health accepts patients for virtual sessions and in-person appointments in Suite 1100 in the new Cornerstone building at 1579 W. Riverstone Drive.
Jamie and Melissa Major and Julie Krapfl offer hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays and flexible appointments. Ellie is a national franchise focused on clinician and therapist well-being by implementing technology, data and innovation to clinics.
Phone 208-435-0788. Check www.elliementalhealth.com. An open house is Thursday, May 4.
Farmers' Markets three times weekly
Farmers' Markets by the Coeur d'Alene Downtown Association at Fifth Street and Sherman Avenue downtown will be 4-7 p.m. Wednesdays May 10 through Sept. 27.
The Kootenai County Farmers' Market will be on Main Street in Riverstone 4-7 Wednesdays, May 17 to Sept. 27. The Saturday market will be 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. May 13 to Oct. 21 at Highway 95 and Prairie.
Now the Tidbits
• Construction has begun on major changes to Prairie Falls Golf Club at 3200 N. Spokane St., Post Falls. The 43,000-square-foot facility will have 17 hotel suites with kitchenettes and oversize windows with mountain views and two executive suites and a presidential suite with a private balcony above the golf course. It will also have a large event center that can seat up to 300 with a kitchen and bar, six golf simulator bays, a clubhouse, retail pro shop and local businesses, such as River City Pizza, Anchored Coffee and The Lounge Day Spa & Wellness. The golf course is open. Owners Rob and Emily Angeli Clark plan to open The Suites at Prairie Falls in June. Retail space is available at 1,700 square feet. Check www.prairiefallsgolfclub.com. Phone 208-618-4727.
• Magpie will move in early May from 110 N. Fourth to the former Angel Gallery location at 423 Sherman.
• Salon on Dalton ladies will move to the fourth floor of the Affinity building at 3594 N. Cederblom St. in Coeur d'Alene by May 1. Phone 208-765-1011.
• With 16 luxury apartments on the second and third floor and an Akamai Coffee Co. on the ground floor, the Midtown Centre Apartments building should be complete in mid-June at 821 N. Fourth St. The contact is John Beutler of Century 21 Realty at 208-765-5554 and closed during lunch hour. Phone 208-664-0278.
• Construction is busy for Cornerstone, a four-story complex at 1579 W. Riverstone Drive (across from Red Robin) in the Riverstone complex. The ground floor has three commercial spaces and two lobbies. It should be complete in June.
• Beacon Cancer Care and Ironwood Family Practice will be in the large building under renovation at 3815 N. Schreiber Way. For spaces in the building, contact Helo Hancock at email@example.com or Shayna Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• A two-story building is under construction at 8552 Government Way for Hayden Surgery Center.
• A branch of Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine (OSSM), Orthopedic Physical Therapy Institute (OPTI) is building a new structure at 8468 N. Wayne Drive in Hayden. It should open May 1. Check www.ossmidaho.com.
• Two 1,550-square-foot suites with 2,500-square-foot shop areas will be available for lease in Anderl Plaza under construction at 8512 N. Wayne Drive in Hayden. For information, contact Hayden Anderl at 208-964-0234.
• A sports complex and optional suites will comprise Mountain View Business Center under construction at 9044 W. Prairie Ave. Two to four additional suites range from 4,180 square feet to 9,023 square feet. For timing and rates, contact Joel Johnson (208-771-6068) or Jeffrey Simonds (208-518-8860) at Coldwell Banker Commercial Schneidmiller Realty.
• U-Haul Self-Storage will be at Seltice Way and Herborn in Post Falls.
• Tractor Supply is building a new store in Athol.
• Two Harbor Center docks are being constructed at the end of Academic Way where the road ends at the building with multiple college offices. Both docks with about 25 spaces will open about Memorial Day and be seasonally open from May to September. One dock will house KJ Watersports with a rental fleet including pontoons, ski boats and waverunners. Check www.kjwatersports.com. The other dock will have Hayden Lake Paddleboard & Jet Ski. Check www.cdaboatrentals.com. Phone 208-818-0494.
• Building permits have been issued for several businesses planning to be in The Mill building under construction at 1705 Government Way. Included are an apparel shop, a barber shop, a beauty-and-wellness place, a bone-and-dye place, a coffee shop and the Ten/6 restaurant. When complete, The Mill will be four stories of 43,000 square feet with retail on the ground floor and 43 apartments on the upper floors. The building owner is Widmyer Corp. real estate. Watch for a spring opening.
• Lake Forest Interior Design is under construction at 9245 Government Way.
• A commercial building with three suites is being constructed at 9041 N. Hess St. (just north of Walmart) in Hayden. The suites of 1,100 square feet each can contain retail or office places with easy access and visibility to Highway 95. They should be available May 1. Contact Josh Beebe at Coldwell Banker Schneidmiller Realty at 208-699-7980.
• A new building for Anthem Pacific Homes is being constructed at Highway 41 and 16th Avenue in Post Falls. Anthem Pacific will occupy one suite, and three suites of 1,800 to 2,000 square feet are available through owner Jeremy Voeller at www.anthempacific.com. Phone 208-981-0448.
• The neighboring Anthem Corners project has one of the three suites leased with two units available. They can be combined for a 3,920-square-foot unit available April 1. Contact Joel Johnson of Coldwell Banker Schneidmiller at 208-771-6068.
• A Nothing Bundt Cakes bakery will be built at 201 W. Neider Ave.
• The Lighthouse Motel is being renovated at 2018 Sherman.
• A large building planned to open in late summer or fall for 851 Fourth Ave. (at Idaho Street) in Post Falls will be called Kindred & Co. with books, home goods and a bistro.
• What has been Asian Twist in Ironwood Square (behind Albertson's) will be Our Thai House with major changes. Details here soon.
• North Idaho Eye Institute will move from 1110 Polston to 1901 Seltice (the former Teton restaurant) in August.
• Spoon Junkie or Rogue Carnivore evidently will be a new place at 400 N. Fourth St.
• Phase I of the new Kinder Prep Learning Center is under construction at 1847 W. Prairie Ave. The curriculum promotes hands-on, sensory and play-based learning experiences for ages 18 months to 5 years old in an environment that is nature-themed and community-driven. For information on pre-enrollment, check www.kinderpreplearningcenter.com. Phone 208-916-0265.
• A medical office will be at 909 W. Camfield.
• A 20,000-square-foot structure called Prairie Professional is under construction on the north side of the intersection of Prairie Avenue and Ramsey Road. The office building to be completed in December will have suite sizes from 2,200 to 10,000 square feet available. The main tenant will be Riverstone Dental Care. For information on the space available, contact Rob Kannapien of Coldwell Banker Commercial Schneidmiller Realty at 208-704-3832 or E-Fax 208-515-2385.
• Golden Rule Brake is coming to 3826 E. Seltice Way (near the intersection of Highway 41 and Interstate 90) in Post Falls.
• Coeur Climbing Gym is leasing a large warehouse space at 764 S. Clearwater in Riverbend Commerce Park in Post Falls to open soon.
• The fourth Kootenai County location of Dutch Bros Coffee will be built soon at 6299 W. Pointe Parkway (next to Panda Express near Cabela's and Walmart) west of Post Falls.
• Magpie, a home decor, gifts, furniture and art store at 110 N. Fourth St., will move to the former Angel Gallery place at 423 Sherman in early May. Angel's Patricia Kovatch retired after 26 years in the business.
• Watch for the opening of new buildings called the Appleway Quarter at 271 and 291 E. Appleway (between Baskin-Robbins and Verizon). The 271 building contains The Wellness Bar and will have Lonestar Locs. The 291 building has Hometown Chiropractic and will have Chip Cookies.
• Watch for Prime IV Hydration & Wellness to be in Ironwood Square.
• Burke's Restoration is building a new place at 3801 W. Riverbend Ave. in Post Falls. Details soon.
• The Thomas George building planned for the corner of Third Street and Front Avenue will be 18 stories mixed with commercial places on the first floor and 60 condominiums above.
• Watch for details on new buildings under construction for corporate offices for Roger's Burgers on Government Way.
• Bullet Bar & Grill is on Idaho Street where The Den was in Post Falls.
• Many of 16 commercial spaces are available in the planned Prairie Crossing Shopping Center in the northeast corner of Highway 41 and Prairie Avenue.
• A new building for Etco Services is under construction off Huetter north of Seltice and I-90.
• The PACR office building is under construction at 1857 W. Hayden Ave. It has four units for lease through Ashton Underdahl at 208-691-0691.
• Orthopedic Physical Therapy Institute (OPTI) is constructing a new building in Hayden.
• An automotive service center will be built at 185 W. Clayton Ave.
• "Coming Soon" signs in Hayden are for a Metro Express car wash, Dirty Bird Self Car Wash and a Consign Furniture.
• Gentlemen Sausages will be in the former Abi's Ice Cream location at 112 Fourth St.
• TownePlace Suites by Marriott Hotel is being built where the Outback Steakhouse was in the southeast corner of I-90 and Northwest Boulevard.
• Watch for an Indigo Urgent Care building under construction next to Starbucks in the Crossroads Center off Ramsey Road.
• A new commercial and residential building, Midtown Centre, is being built at 821 N. Fourth St.
• A spy says a restaurant will be built where Atlas Road meets the Spokane River.
• Watch for The Flats motel at Sherman Avenue and 21st Street.
• Thanks for all the litter pickup along Interstate 90. There's still a lot more …
• • •
Contact Nils Rosdahl at email@example.com.