Time for a new home
A new building for Anthem Pacific Homes is being constructed at Highway 41 and 16th in Post Falls.
Three of the four suites of 1,800 to 2,000 square feet are available for office warehouse flex lease through owner Jeremy Voeller at www.anthempacific.com. Phone 208-981-0448. Email Stacey@anthempacific.com.
Back Pocket Bakery opens Tuesday downtown
With many bakery items, pizza, sandwiches and beverages, Back Pocket Bakery will open Tuesday at 311 E. Coeur d'Alene Ave. (Suite A).
With table seating for 28 and counter seating in front of the oven, the menu includes classic MAK Bread favorites with sourdough loaves, baguettes, bagels, woodfired pizza, sandwiches, cookies, beverages and more. Eat in or take out.
Owners Krystie, Matthew and Philip Toman are assisted by head baker Laurel Zasadny. Fall hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. with a Baguette Happy Hour from 4-6 p.m. Check www.backpocketbakery.com
Soul Tribe Collective opens downtown
With several collectable items and tattoo sessions, Soul Tribe Collective has opened at 416 E. Coeur d'Alene Ave.
Taya Peterson, Bobbi Snider and Sage offer crystals, household items, gifts, jewelry, incense items, tapestries, clothing and other metaphysical goods. Tattoo sessions are Reiki, custom, sacred and intuitive.
Hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday. Phone 208-930-1845. The website is www.facebook.com/soultribecollectivellc/.
Platinum Construction opens in Hayden
Offering commercial and residential construction, Platinum Construction Group has opened at 526 Buckles Ave. in Hayden.
With hours of 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays, key people are Lyle Ferguson, Luke Ferguson, Mike DiPietro, Anthony Eppers and Kasey Batman. Phone 208-819-3419. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now the Tidbits
- A large new building with River City Urology to be on the second floor is under construction at Spokane Street and Third in Post Falls. The urology business is expanding from Ironwood in Coeur d'Alene. With completion planned by Feb. 1, the first floor will have a chiropractor and 3,500-square-feet of space available through realtor Josh Beebe of Coldwell Banker Schneidmiller Realty at 208-699-7980.
- A multi-care company, Indigo Health will be in a building under construction next to Starbucks in the Crossroads complex at 2836 N. Ramsey Road.
- The Ten/6 restaurant that had been on Fourth Street a few years ago (where Izzy's Comfort Kitchen is now) will be in the building under construction at Government Way and Mill Street.
- The former Wells Fargo building at Sherman and Third will have a Highlands Day Spa, an art gallery and office for owner Pepper Smock's Windermere-Coeur d'Alene Realty.
- Watch for a November opening for new buildings called the Appleway Quarter at 271 and 291 E. Appleway, between Baskin-Robbins and Verizon. The 271 building will contain The Wellness Bar and has a 1,200-square-foot commercial space available. The 291 building will have Hometown Chiropractic and Chip Cookie.
- Coeur d'Alene Foot & Ankle Clinic is expanding at 101 Ironwood Drive.
- Uncorked With Friends will be at 9443 Government Way in Hayden.
- Cochinito Taqueria will be in Hayden.
- Watch for Prime IV Hydration & Wellness to be in Ironwood Square.
- A large building is under construction at 9046 W. Prairie Ave. (near Greensferry) for Mountain View Business Center. Contact Royce Johnston at 208-691-3054 for rental information. For lease information contact Logan Rude at 208-651-8825.
- Construction should start soon on a Class A professional office building in the northwest corner of the intersection of Prairie Avenue and Ramsey Road in Hayden.
- A new Metro Express Car Wash will be built where the "Coming Soon" sign is at the intersection of Lancaster Road and U.S. 95 in Hayden.
- Burke's Restoration is building a new place at 3801 W. Riverbend Ave., in Post Falls. Details soon.
- The Thomas George building planned for the corner of Third Street and Front Avenue will be 18 stories mixed with commercial places on the first floor and 60 condominiums above.
- Watch for details on new buildings under construction for corporate offices for Rogers Burgers on Government Way and Caliber Collision by Metro Car Wash in Post Falls.
- St. Joseph's Ear, Nose, Throat & Allergy Clinic will have a new building at 849 N. Syringa, Post Falls.
- Watch for commercial construction west of Highway 41 between 16th and Horsehaven in Post Falls.
- Many of 16 commercial spaces are available in the planned Prairie Crossing Shopping Center in the northeast corner of Highway 41 and Prairie Avenue.
- A new building for Etco Services is under construction off Huetter north of Seltice and I-90
- The PACR office building is under construction at 1857 W. Hayden Ave.
- A new Pizza Hut will be in Hayden.
- The Mill will be a four-story mixed-use building at Government Way and Mill Avenue with businesses Including Ten/6 Restaurant) on the ground level and 43 apartments above.
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy Institute (OPTI) is constructing a new building in Hayden.
- Cornerstone, a four-story commercial and residential building, is under construction in Riverstone.
- Bruchi's quick service restaurant will soon be in a new building north of the corner of Highway 41 and Mullan Avenue.
- Watch for the opening of Vantage Point Brewery across from Michael D's Eatery off Coeur d'Alene Lake Drive.
- Gentlemen Sausages will soon be in the former Abi's Ice Cream location at 112 Fourth St.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Hotel is being built where the Outback Steakhouse was in the southeast corner of I-90 and Northwest Boulevard.
- Watch for an Indigo Urgent Care building under construction next to Starbucks in the Crossroads Center off Ramsey Road.
- A new commercial and residential building, Midtown Centre, is being built at 821 N. Fourth St.
- Watch for major changes with the Burger Bunker and Bunker Bar off Spokane Street in Post Falls.
- The Den will be a new tavern at 761 N. Idaho St. in Post Falls.
- Watch for many new places coming to Athol.
- Beer One will be at 1207 N. Fourth.
- Contact Nils Rosdahl at email@example.com