Roger and Mary Ramsrud
Roger and Mary Ramsrud, of Coeur d'Alene, will be celebrating their 50th anniversary on May 13, 2022. They have two grown boys and six amazing grandchildren.
Corey McKenna and Kathryn Beck-McKenna were married on April 9, 2022, at the Beacon Hill Events in Spokane.
Parents of the bride are Stephen and Carolyn Beck of St. Maries, Ohio. Parents of the groom are Michael and Jeanette McKenna of Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. The couple was married by Kurt Staeuble, the lead pastor at Coeur d’Alene Bible Church, where they also attend church each Sunday.
Kathryn is a full-time medical social worker at Life Care Center of Coeur d’Alene. She also is a part-time cycling instructor at PEAK Fitness. Corey is a university professor at Arkansas State University Online and trains athletes for the Ironman triathlon.
Both Kathryn and Corey are highly active individuals. Being an avid cyclist, Kathryn is competing in a gravel bike race in Lincoln, Neb., while Corey, a 14-time Ironman finisher, is preparing for the Norseman Extreme Triathlon in Norway. Both events will be held this summer. The couple also plans to honeymoon early next year on a cruise in New Zealand and Australia.
• • •
Submit your milestones to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at the Coeur d’Alene Press, 215 Second St., Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814.
• Wedding anniversaries for couples married 25 years and every fifth year thereafter (2 photos accepted)
• Engagement announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Wedding announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Births (1 photo accepted)
• Milestone birthdays at age 70 and every fifth year thereafter or every year after age 90 (1 photo accepted)
• Generations (1 photo accepted)
• Academic honors and higher education accomplishments (1 photo accepted)
• Military announcements (1 photo accepted) Deadline is 3 p.m. Tuesdays.