That new car smell
| July 31, 2022 1:07 AM
A new building is open for Coeur d'Alene Nissan at 4301 N. Crown Ave., just north of Super One off U.S. 95.
The complex includes 12 service bays, a full detail shop and new showroom, electric car chargers and indoor delivery bays on double the lot size. Moving from Post Falls, Coeur d'Alene Nissan offers a full service shop with certified Nissan technicians and certified new, pre-owned and used vehicle sales.
Sales are open 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily and service and parts 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Owners are Jonah Namson and Herb and Kathy Zanetti, general manager is Nick Nivette and service manager is Paul Vreeken. Phone 208-618-5005. Check www.cdanissan.com.
Talisman Soul in Harbor Plaza
With metaphysical supplies, Talisman Soul has opened in Suite 211 of Harbor Plaza at 610 W. Hubbard St., upstairs off Northwest Boulevard.
Owners Kat and Austin Wilden offer incense, herbs, crystals, tarot-oracle decks, books, candles, magical supplies and oddities from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday.
Phone 208-704-0444. Check www.talismansoul.com.
Bare Root Skin Essentials now in Harbor Plaza
Although in business since 2014, Bare Root Skin Essentials & Esthetics is now in Suite 217 of Harbor Plaza at 610 Hubbard Ave., off Northwest Boulevard.
Owner Sandra Line offers herbal apothecary, holistic skincare services, energy works and herbal-based bath and body products of bulk herbs, herbal preparations, tea, bath bombs, soaps, lotion bars, scrubs, body butters, shower steamers and more.
Hours are 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. weekdays. Phone 208-292-4775. Check www.barerootskinessentials.com.
Now the Tidbits:
- Gracie Barra Jiu-Jitsu Studio will be at 978 W. Hayden Ave.
- Watch for Prime IV Hydration & Wellness to be in Ironwood Square.
- A large building is under construction at 9046 W. Prairie Ave., near Greensferry, for Mountain View Business Center. Contact Royce Johnston at 208-691-3054 for team rental information. The building should be complete at the end of August. For lease information contact Logan Rude at 208-651-8825.
- Construction should start soon on a Class A professional office building in the northwest corner of the intersection of Prairie Avenue and Ramsey Road in Hayden.
- A new Metro Express Car Wash will be built where the "Coming Soon" sign is at the intersection of Lancaster Road and U.S. 95 in Hayden.
- Bottle Joy taphouse will be at 1208 E. Sherman.
- Burke's Restoration is building a new place at 3801 W. Riverbend Ave. in Post Falls. Details soon.
- The Thomas George building planned for the corner of Third Street and Front Avenue. will be 18 stories mixed with commercial places on the first floor and 60 condominiums above.
- Watch for details on new buildings under construction for corporate offices for Rogers Burgers on Government Way and Caliber Collision by Metro Car Wash in Post Falls.
- St. Joseph's Ear, Nose, Throat & Allergy Clinic will have a new building at 849 N. Syringa, Post Falls.
- Watch for commercial construction west of Highway 41 between 16th and Horsehaven in Post Falls.
- Rooted Chiropractic Club will be at 9420 Government Way.
- Many of 16 commercial lots are available in the planned Prairie Crossing Shopping Center in the northeast corner of Highway 41 and Prairie Avenue.
- The Burger Dock will be in the new building at Fourth and Lakeside.
- A new building for Etco Services is under construction off Huetter north of Seltice and I-90
- The PACR office building is under construction at 1857 W. Hayden Ave.
- Breaking Bread Bistro will be where Davis Donuts was at Fourth and Best.
- A sign on Wayne Drive in Hayden says "Future home of Blue Chip Chiropractic."
- A new Pizza Hut will be in Hayden.
- The Mill will be a four-story mixed-use building at Government Way and Mill Avenue with businesses on the ground level and 43 apartments above.
- Consign Furniture has a "coming soon" sign southwest of the U.S. 95-Lancaster Road intersection..
- An Express Exterior Carwash is being built in the 3400 block of Seltice in Post Falls.
- Club Pilates will be in Hayden Design Center at 9235 Government Way.
- Cornerstone, a four-story commercial and residential building, is under construction in Riverstone.
- Bruchi's quick service restaurant is planned for a new building north of the corner of Highway 41 and Mullan Avenue.
- Watch for construction of Vantage Point Brewery across from Michael D's Eatery off Coeur d'Alene Lake Drive.
- Gentlemen Sausages will soon be in the former Abi's Ice Cream location at 112 Fourth St.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Hotel is being built where the Outback Steakhouse was in the southeast corner of I-90 and Northwest Boulevard.
- Watch for an antique and collectibles mall coming to Post Falls.
- A new commercial and residential building, Midtown Centre, is being built at 821 N. Fourth St.
- Watch for major changes with the Burger Bunker and Bunker Bar off Spokane Street in Post Falls.
- The Den will be a new tavern at 761 N. Idaho St. in Post Falls.
- The Monarch Restaurant on Fourth Street has closed.
- What five-letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters?
- Contact Nils Rosdahl at firstname.lastname@example.org