Vantage Point Brewing Co. opening downtown Cd'A
| December 25, 2022 1:06 AM
Made-in-house beers and Northwest-inspired pub-bistro food are offered at the new Vantage Point Brewing Co. opening soon at 208 E. Coeur d'Alene Lake Drive (across from Michael D's).
The large new building has indoor seating for 110 at tables and the bar counter and outdoor for 60. The modern Northwest decor includes a fire lookout tower theme, a gathering place with meeting spaces and indoor-outdoor games and music, two TVs for sports and kids' movies and two outdoor gas firepits.
Hours will be 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. with more in the summer and on weekends with brewery tours offered. Owners are Kevan and Dr. Brenna McCrummen with Dr. John and Dr. Becca Siemers, Dr. Sara Duke, Nick and Dr. Alison Granier, Dr. Adam Duke, Chris and Alisa Vincent and Vern Spaulding.
With onsite parking for 38 vehicles, it's strategically located on the North Idaho Centennial Trail with a complimentary bike-repair station. Phone 208-551-2653. Check www.vantagepointbrewing.com.
Caliber Collision open in Post Falls
Vehicle repairs of all types are available at Caliber Collision that opened a new location at 4081 Primrose Lane (northwest of the Highway 41-Interstate 90 interchange) in Post Falls.
Hours are 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. weekdays for auto body repair, glass repair and replacement, paintless dent repair, paint repair and hail-damage repair. The 25-year-old company has 1,500 locations in 40 states.
Phone 208-315-6160. Check www.calibercollision.com.
Beer One opens on Fourth Street
A buy-and-carry store with a selection of beer and seltzers in stock is with Beer One in Suite 102 at 1207 N. Fourth St. in Coeur d'Alene.
Pierce Duncan will special-order hard-to-find beverages with hours noon to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday. Phone 208-217-7921. Check BeerOneCDA@gmail.com.
Now the Tidbits
• With a grand opening planned for Jan. 1, Berry Bay Smoothies will have in-store and outdoor seating and a drive-through at 8160 N. Cornerstone Drive in Hayden.
• What has been Asian Twist in Ironwood Square (behind Albertson's) will be Our Thai House with major changes. Details here soon.
• A two-story, 26,000-square-foot building for Hayden Surgery Center is under construction at 8552 Government Way. The main floor will include Orthopedic Urgent Care, an orthopedic clinic and a physical therapy office. The second floor will have a state-of-the-art outpatient surgery center with four operating rooms and a procedure room. The basement will have storage, mechanical and electrical spaces.
• The large new building at 5711 Government Way will open in March as a new place for Schaffer's Towing.
• A Beau Monde Exchange will be at 9428 Government Way.
• Spoon Junkie evidently will be a new place at 400 N. Fourth St.
• Phase I of the new Kinder Prep Learning Center is under construction at 1847 W. Prairie Ave. The curriculum promotes hands-on, sensory and play-based learning experiences for ages 18 months to 5 years old in an environment that is nature themed and community driven. For information on pre-enrollment check www.kinderpreplearningcenter.com. Phone 208-916-0265.
• A sign says a bookstore and bistro will be built at Fourth Avenue and Idaho Street in Post Falls.
• A Hawaiian-style menu will be featured at Konala, a new restaurant under construction at 107 E. Seventh St. (behind the Bunker Bar on Spokane Street) in Post Falls. Owners Trace and Jammie Miller (also owners of The Bunker Bar and Burger Bunker) plan to open in March. The website will be www.konala.com.
• A 20,000-square-foot structure called Prairie Professional is under construction on the north side of the intersection of Prairie Avenue and Ramsey Road. The office building to be complete in December 2023 will have suite sizes from 2,200 to 10,000 square feet available. A main tenant will be Riverstone Dental Care. For information on the space available, contact Rob Kannapien of Coldwell Banker Commercial Schneidmiller Realty at 208-704-3832 or E-Fax 208-515-2385.
• Planning to break ground soon, Golden Rule Brake is coming to 3826 E. Seltice Way (near the intersection of Highway 41 and Interstate 90) in Post Falls.
• Coeur Climbing Gym is leasing a large warehouse space at 764 S. Clearwater in Riverbend Commerce Park in Post Falls to open in early 2023.
• The fourth Kootenai County location of Dutch Bros Coffee will be built soon at 6299 W. Pointe Parkway (next to Panda Express near Cabela's and Walmart) west of Post Falls.
• A new building for Anthem Pacific Homes is being constructed at Highway 41 and 16th Avenue in Post Falls. Three of the four suites 1,800 to 2,000 square feet are available for office warehouse flex lease through owner Jeremy Voeller at www.anthempacific.com. Phone 208-981-0448.
• A large new building with River City Urology to be on the second floor is under construction at Spokane Street and Third Avenue in Post Falls. The urology business is expanding from Ironwood in Coeur d'Alene. With completion planned by Feb. 1, the first floor will have a chiropractor and 3,500 square feet of space available through Realtor Josh Beebe of Coldwell Banker Schneidmiller Realty at 208-699-7980.
• The former Wells Fargo building at Sherman Avenue and Third Street will have an art gallery and office for owner Pepper Smock's Windermere-Coeur d'Alene Realty.
• Watch for the opening for new buildings called the Appleway Quarter at 271 and 291 E. Appleway (between Baskin-Robbins and Verizon). The 271 building will contain The Wellness Bar and has a 1,200-square-foot commercial space available. The 291 building will have Hometown Chiropractic and Chip Cookie.
• Watch for Prime IV Hydration & Wellness to be in Ironwood Square.
• A large building is under construction at 9046 W. Prairie Ave. (near Greensferry) for Mountain View Business Center. Contact Royce Johnston at 208-691-3054 for team rental information. For lease information, contact Logan Rude at 208-651-8825.
• Burke's Restoration is building a new place at 3801 W. Riverbend Ave. in Post Falls. Details soon.
• The Thomas George building planned for the corner of Third Street and Front Avenue will be 18 stories mixed with commercial places on the first floor and 60 condominiums above.
• Watch for details on new buildings under construction for corporate offices for Roger's Burgers on Government Way.
• Watch for commercial construction west of Highway 41 between 16th and Horsehaven Avenue in Post Falls.
• Many of 16 commercial spaces are available in the planned Prairie Crossing Shopping Center in the northeast corner of Highway 41 and Prairie Avenue.
• A new building for Etco Services is under construction off Huetter north of Seltice and I-90.
• The PACR office building is under construction at 1857 W. Hayden Ave.
• A new Pizza Hut will be in Hayden.
• The Mill will be a four-story mixed-use building at Government Way and Mill Avenue with businesses (including Ten/6 Restaurant) on the ground level and 43 apartments above.
• Orthopedic Physical Therapy Institute (OPTI) is constructing a new building in Hayden.
• Cornerstone, a four-story commercial and residential building, is under construction in Riverstone.
• Bruchi's quick-service restaurant will soon be in a new building north of the corner of Highway 41 and Mullan Avenue.
• A Metro Express sign is at Highway 95 and Hayden Avenue.
• Gentlemen Sausages will soon be in the former Abi's Ice Cream location at 112 Fourth St.
• TownePlace Suites by Marriott Hotel is being built where the Outback Steakhouse was in the southeast corner of I-90 and Northwest Boulevard.
• Watch for an Indigo Urgent Care building under construction next to Starbucks in the Crossroads Center off Ramsey Road.
• A new commercial and residential building, Midtown Centre, is being built at 821 N. Fourth St.
• A spy says a restaurant will be built where Atlas Road meets the Spokane River.
• Merry Christmas! Especially to my spies.
• • •
Contact Nils Rosdahl at email@example.com.