Circling Raven Championship • Epson 'Road to the LPGA' Player Spotlight • Gabriella Then
Circling Raven Golf Club in Worley will host the second Circling Raven Championship in August.
The Epson “Road to the LPGA” Tour event is scheduled to be held annually at Circling Raven through 2023. This year, it will take place the week of Aug. 22-28, and the field of 100-plus competitors from around the globe will compete for $200,000 in prize money during the tournament, Aug. 26-28.
Tickets are available at cdacasino.com.
Top performers during the Epson Tour (formerly Symetra Tour) season earn their LPGA Tour memberships at season’s end — eight players who competed in the 2021 Circling Raven Championship — earned their ticket to the LPGA this year. The tournament showcases many of the world’s finest golfers striving to reach that pinnacle of women’s professional golf.
The Press will feature one of these players each week leading up to the tournament.
This week's player is Gabriella Then.
• Then is a native of Rancho Cucamonga, Calif.
• Ended her career at USC as the Trojans all-time leader in rounds played (145).
• Then finished in a tie for 146th at Stage II of the 2016 LPGA Qualifying Tournament to first earn Epson Tour membership as a 2017 rookie.
• Captured only other top-10 finish of her Epson Tour career at the 2017 PHC Classic (T4).
• Medalist at the 2021 Final Qualifier for the Ladies European Tour (LET) Qualifying School.
• Opened her 2022 campaign on the LET playing the Saudi Ladies International, Joburg Ladies Open and Investec SA Women’s Open.
• First-time Epson Tour winner at the 2022 Garden City Charity Classic.