Saturday, June 25, 2022
79.0°F

Rathdrum home explodes following gas leak, one person suffers minor burns

by Brianda Perez, KREM 2 News
| October 28, 2021 3:34 PM

RATHDRUM — A house exploded in Rathdrum, Idaho, following a gas leak on Thursday afternoon.

Northern Lakes Fire Marshall Tyler Drechsel said around 1 p.m. a home in Rathdrum on Christine Street exploded following a gas leak. About an hour and a half before the house exploded, a contractor working in the front yard of the home struck a gas line. Avista and the fire department were called to the scene.

For the full story, follow the link here.

KREM 2 News is a Hagadone News Network news partner. For more from our news partner, visit KREM 2 News.com.

Recent Headlines