Notable calls of the day
Total Admin Phone Calls — 193
Total 911 and Emergency Phone Calls — 181
Total calls dispatched — 431
Day Shift handled the following notable calls:
• As a result of an ongoing investigation, SIU Detectives arrested a male who was already in custody for Possession of Methamphetamine and Possession of Heroin. 21-19225 and 21-21268
• A Deputy responded to S. Silver Beach Rd. for an unlawful entry. The residence is empty but when the homeowner went to the house with the realtor, there was a naked man in the shower and a dog in the house. The man left, but left his wallet behind and the dog left a "pile of poop." The suspect had, at one time dated someone in the house but that was several years ago. A report completed for unlawful entry and the wallet booked into evidence.
• Deputies responded to a welfare check. They contacted a male who was pacing back and forth acting erratic and made statements of self-harm. He was taken to KH for evaluation.
• A Deputy responded to N. Hauser Lake Rd. for a report of a possible squatter in an abandoned trailer on the property. It was cleared with a warning.
Evening Shift handled the following notable calls:
• Deputies responded to a 911 Hang-Up. On call back the female RP was advising her ex-husband was being irrational and threatening the RP. Upon arrival they learned the male and female were involved in a verbal dispute. No crime was committed. #21-44785
• Deputies responded to what was reported as a Citizen Dispute at Walmart-Hayden. It was reported two males originally reported as 6 and 10 years old were going throughout the store and breaking things. According to the RP, the meat cooler alone had sustained approximately $1,000 in damage. Units contacted the males, (who were actually 16 and 20 yoa) near the West side of the store a short time later, and charged for false info and mal. inj. #21-44800
• Deputies responded to a Citizen Dispute on the FSR268 approx. 2 miles from the Fernan Gun Range. The R/P advised a belligerent white male stopped by the location near the roadway where she was having a small bonfire and yelled at her. The R/P advised the male was slurring his words and then took off towards town. The Deputies located the vehicle and later arrested the male for DUI .234/
• A Deputy responded to the area of E. Hayden for a vehicle approx. 40 ft. over an embankment. The driver was trapped inside, afraid the car may slide down further, and he didn't feel comfortable exiting. Just before the arrival of Fire/EMS the male was able to exit the vehicle. #21-44813
Night Shift handled the following notable calls:
• A Deputy stopped a vehicle near West Ironwood Drive and North Lincoln Way for an obstructed rear license plate. The driver had an active Kootenai County warrant. The driver also had a suspended driver's license. The driver was arrested for his warrant, issued a citation for DWP. 21-44840
• A Deputy responded to Super 1 Foods in Hayden, for a reported shoplifting. A male juvenile had concealed $5.94 worth of merchandise on his person and left the store. He was charged with petit theft and released to his mother. 21-44826
• A Deputy stopped a vehicle for failing to stop prior to entering a roadway. The driver had an active warrant out of Kootenai County. The Deputy also located marijuana and paraphernalia inside the vehicle. The driver and his passenger admitted to possession and were cited and released. The driver was arrested on his warrant. 21-44846 / 21-44848