Total Admin Phone Calls — 208
Total 911 and Emergency Phone Calls — 188
Total calls dispatched — 425
Day Shift handled the following notable calls:
• A Deputy stopped a male at Expo Pkwy and Pleasant view. He was issued citations for traffic violations. The passenger was arrested for her outstanding felony warrants out of California.
• A Deputy took a non-injury crash at Hayden and Chateaux.
• A Deputy took a minor injury crash at Meyer and Hayden.
• A Detective handled a cold domestic dispute report at 5200 E. Highway 54.
• A Deputy took a fraud report from the Human Bean Coffee Stand at N. Government Way. A counterfeit $100 bill was passed.
Evening Shift handled the following notable calls:
• A Deputy responded to East Garwood Road for a reported trauma. A female was found in a ditch, bloody, with a "puncture" wound. During the investigation, the Deputy learned female suffers from a medical condition and was worked up from a family argument. It appears that the female tripped and fell down into the ditch. No crimes reported. 21-44467
• A Deputy responded to a malicious injury to property report. A juvenile female punched two holes in the walls at her residence. The juvenile’s mother wanted her charged with malicious injury to property, so the Deputy completed a report with the charges. 21-44476
• A Deputy stopped a vehicle near West Seltice Way for speeding. The driver exhibited the signs of intoxication. He failed the SFSTs and provided breath samples of .145/.123/.124. He was charged with DUI. 21-44501
• A Deputy stopped a vehicle near West Prairie Avenue and North Chase Road for speeding. The driver was listed as a runaway juvenile by Kennewick Police Department. Since running away the juvenile has turned 18 years of age, therefore Kennewick Police said they had no further interest in them. 21-44526