Commercial, residential building coming to Riverstone
Courtesy photo This drawing shows the exterior of Cornerstone, a four-story commercial and residential building planned for the southwest corner of Riverstone Drive and Beebe Boulevard (across from Red Robin) in Riverstone.
Courtesy photo Jessica Ingram is a showroom consultant at The Fixture Gallery, opening soon in Suite 3 of Dalton Corner Plaza at 8625 Government Way.
Courtesy photo Product photographer Shelby Barker shows off some of the items available at BidMore2Win Auctions, in Suite 14 of Fairgrounds Center at 4055 N. Government Way.
| May 30, 2021 1:06 AM
Cornerstone, a four-story commercial and residential building, will be built soon in the southwest corner of Riverstone Drive and Beebe Blvd. (across from Red Robin) in Riverstone.
The building will comprise office spaces on the first floor, six condo units on both the second and third floors and three penthouses (with Riverstone Pond views) on the fourth floor. The residential units will have underground parking.
Ginno Construction is the builder, and Architects West designed the place. For office space contact Casey Brazil at 208-770-2590, and for condos contact Nikole Cummings at 208-664-9955.
The Fixture Gallery
opening in Dalton
With a specialty of decorative plumbing for kitchens and bathrooms, The Fixture Gallery will open soon in Suite 3 of Dalton Corner Plaza at 8625 Government Way.
With hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays, showroom consultants Joe Bersch and Jessica Ingram do design consultations. It's a division of neighboring Consolidated Plumbing.
Phone 208-500-2005. Check www.thefixturegallery.com.
opens on Government Way
A veteran-owned, family-run auction house that takes items on consignment, BidMore2Win Auctions has opened in Suite 14 of Fairgrounds Center at 4055 N. Government Way.
All bids start at $3 Friday through Wednesday in the weekly auctions. Owners Rod and Kathleen Brinson say the reputation is based on honesty and integrity for great customer experience.
Hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays and 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturdays. Product photographers are Shelby Barker and Bruce Twitchel. Phone 208-755-7086. Check www.bidmore2win.com.
The Dipper closes June 11
Hours are 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday, but The Dipper will close June 11 in Gibbs Center at 1500 Northwest Boulevard.
The owners will be relocating in the Boise area. Phone 208-964-3419. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now the Tidbits
- New places in Fairgrounds Center (4055 Government Way) include Nex Level Grafix.
- New places coming to Silver Lake Mall include Macadamia Coffee, Love Local, All Fired Up, Crime Scene Entertainment, American Heritage and Workwear by B.S.
- Back Forty Real Estate will be at 311 CdA Ave.
*A new Jitterz coffee stand will be at 7925 N. Ramsey.
- The Two Lakes Motel is near completion at 320 E. Coeur d'Alene Lake Drive.
- Stormin' Norman's Shipfaced Saloon will be at 314 N. Fourth.
- Embers By The Green will be at 4365 E. Inverness Dr. in Post Falls.
- A "Coming Soon" sign for Consign Furniture & Jewelry is in the southeast corner of Lancaster Road and Warren Street.
- Watch for something c oming into the ShopKo building...possibly Sportsman's & Ski Haus.
- A new commercial and residential building will be built at Government Way and Davidson Ave.
- North Idaho Physical Therapy will have a new location on Schneidmiller Ave. in Post Falls.
- Killer Burger will put its first Idaho location near the intersection of Prairie and Highway 95.
- Watch for major changes with the Burger Bunker and Bunker Bar off Spokane Street in Post Falls.
- A new building for Linden Coffee Co. is under construction at 1502 N. Third.
- A new gas station-convenience store will be in the northeast corner of Atlas at Seltice.
- Truck manufacturing company Kenworth plans a large building for 4374 W. Expo Parkway west of Post Falls.
- A large storage complex and new corporate office for Steel Structures of America will be built off Highway 41.
- The Den will be a new tavern at 761 N. Idaho St. in Post Falls.
- My Nails & Spa will be off Canfield Ave.
- The CdA Corner Store is adding a kitchen and tables downtown.
- A Union Gospel Mission thrift store is under construction at 7761 N. Government Way.
- Takara restaurant will be downtown.
- Perfect Fit Alterations on Aqua Ave. will close June 1 after 40 years. so customers must pick up their items. Phone 208-818-6306.
- The building at 1015 Ironwood will house Element Dental and administrative offices for Northwest Dental Benefits.
- Schmidty's Burgers will be at 1524 E. Sherman.
- A 120-room boutique hotel will be where the Outback Steakhouse was off Northwest Boulevard and I-90.
- Coeur d'Alene Nissan will have a major addition to its building off Highway 95.
- Metro Car Wash will be near Wendy's in Post Falls.
- The Hayden Dairy Queen will be at 513 W. Hayden Ave.
- 108 North is under construction connected to the Moose Lounge downtown.
- A new motel is under construction on CdA Lake Drive between Mullan Ave. and Michael D's Eatery.
- Safe Splash will open soon off Kathleen Avenue.
- To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.
- Contact Nils Rosdahl at email@example.com.