Tuesday, September 21, 2021
44.0°F

VACCINE: Explaining hesitancy

| May 28, 2021 1:00 AM

Gov. Little is welcoming questions regarding “vaccine hesitancy.” Why hasn’t the Coeur d’Alene Press offered dialogue through the Opinion Section with those who are hesitant in taking the COVID-19 vaccine? This may clear up why there is hesitancy.

FACT: The Coeur d’Alene Press reports that there are 589,703 total deaths due to the virus. The CDC reports that 5% (29,485) are strictly COVID-19 deaths. The remaining 95% all had 4-5 pre-existing conditions. Our immune system is over 99% effective at surviving the virus (a personal doctor and CDC data).

FACT: Why are Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), Ivermectin, and other viral medicines being suppressed (Dr. Ryan Cole of Idaho; America’s Frontline Doctors 10 Medical Facts Regarding The COVID-19 Experimental Vaccines)? The most censored video on the internet references HCQ, which has proven effective in combating this virus.

FACT: Healthy people who’ve suffered immediate reactions to COVID-19 shots have been denied health insurance coverage because insurance companies don’t accept non FDA approved experimental drugs as valid. Thousands of deaths are recorded on the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).

This is in no means meant to discourage people from getting the vaccine. It is simply opening up a forum for discussion.

STEVE and JOANN LOKKEN

Coeur d’Alene