Ken and Kathy Gonser
Ken and Kathy Gonser are celebrating their 65 years of marriage. They were married on June 2, 1956, by Rev. Lyman Winkle at the Presbyterian Church in Coeur d'Alene.
They have three children: a son, Jim and wife Tana; and daughters Kara Craner and husband David, and Lora Henderson and husband Tim. They have five grandchildren and 6 great-grandchildren.
Jerry and Thelma Fulleton
Do you believe in love at first sight?
Sixty years ago that's exactly what happened.
Air Force fighter pilot Jerry Fulleton met the beautiful Thelma Taylor, who just emigrated from England, and they married a few weeks later.
As their children, we have been privileged to witness their love and devotion grow each year.
June marks their 60th wedding anniversary.
• • •
Submit your milestones to email@example.com or in person at the Coeur d’Alene Press, 215 Second St., Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814.
• Wedding anniversaries for couples married 25 years and every fifth year thereafter (2 photos accepted)
• Engagement announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Wedding announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Births (1 photo accepted)
• Milestone birthdays at age 70 and every fifth year thereafter or every year after age 90 (1 photo accepted)
• Generations (1 photo accepted)
• Academic honors and higher education accomplishments (1 photo accepted)
• Military announcements (1 photo accepted) Deadline is 3 p.m. Tuesdays.