Notable calls for the day!
Day Shift handled the following notable calls:
• Deputies responded to Altamont Rd in Rathdrum for a possible robbery call. Upon their arrival they met with the R/P who told an elaborate story involving a possible sexual encounter with a prostitute and being robbed. In the end Deputies were able to document the incident and take crime reports for a stolen vehicle and unlawful entry. The story was very difficult to follow due to R/P’s intoxication.
• A Deputy arrested a female for her warrant from a traffic stop.
• SIU Detectives located a male on a traffic stop and arrested him for a Sex Offender Registry violation. The male had been a non-compliant RSO for over a year before his arrest. 21-01751
Evening Shift handled the following notable calls:
• A Deputy stopped a vehicle at Highway 53 and Hauser Lake Road. During the investigation he located an open can of alcohol belonging to the passenger. He also located marijuana and paraphernalia in the vehicle belonging to the driver. Both were cited and released for their perspective charges. 20-01781
• Deputies responded to W Hayden Avenue for a report of an unattended death. Nothing suspicious was located and there were no obvious signs of trauma. 21-01788
• Deputies responded to W Heron Ave for an unattended death. On scene they learned that an elderly male had passed away of natural causes. 21-01805
Night Shift handled the following notable calls:
• A Deputy responded to the Hayden Harmony House for a missing person. The R/P reported a female resident who was a new resident at the facility had left. Deputies located the female and facilitated getting her back to the harmony house. 21-01816
• A Deputy responded to the Casino for a wanted person. Casino Security located a male who has felony FTA warrant out of KCSO. Tribal Officer detained the male and the Deputy responded and placed him under arrest for his warrant. 21-01825
• At the start of the storm, Deputies responded to Government Way X Alvis for trees that fell on top of a duplex. One side of the duplex was occupied with an elderly female and her adult son. They were both uninjured and had resources to temporarily relocate. 21-01840
• Deputies responded to multiple alarms and traffic hazards due to the high winds and rain.