Coffee coming to Linden
| December 12, 2021 1:07 AM
The drive-thru for Linden Coffee Co. at 1502 N. Third St., off Linden Avenue, will open soon.
Owners Cameron and Hollie Napora offer coffees, Italian sodas, granitas, breakfast sandwiches and pastries from 6:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday. The walk-in shop will open at the end of January with table and counter seating for 24 and patio seating for 12.
The rest of the Linden Lofts complex under construction includes three townhomes, two Airbnbs, a basement business area and garages. Check with Cameron at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best Life Coeur d'Alene opens downtown
A retail store for adventure, health, wellness and exploration with apparel and products for the whole family is Best Life Coeur d'Alene in Suite 105 at 524 E. Sherman Ave. Enter on the Sixth Street side.
Honoring military, veterans and first responders, owners Michelle and Kyle Cooper also feature a small yoga studio, an extension of CDA Power Yoga in Riverstone.
Hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekdays, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturdays and 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sundays with hours to vary seasonally. Phone: 208-771-7271. Check bestlifecda.com.
Lavender Sun at 14th St., Sherman Ave.
A unique retail store, Lavender Sun, is somewhat hidden at 109 N. 14th St., behind the Cd'A Cider Co. at 14th and Sherman.
Larissa Meeter and Austin Heleker offer custom local jewelry, vintage clothing, plants, crystal gem stones, unusual books, self-care products, home decor and more.
Hours are 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday or you can book a private shopping session. Phone 208-704-5531. Check lavendersuncda.com.
Massage Therapy by Paula expands
Now at 109 W. Kathleen Ave., Massage Therapy by Paula will move to Suite 215 in the Atrium Professional Building at 13403 Government Way in January. Paula Fox will be active in both locations through December.
In the fitness field for more than 25 years, she is a medical cupping practitioner and myotherapist and an advanced deep-tissue and intraoral specialist. The places also sell Beverly Nutrition for protein and supplements.
Hours are by appointment 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays. Check massagetherapybypaula.com.
Now the Tidbits
- Golden Glo Coffee will open soon at Highway 41 and Nagel Lane.
- Breaking Bread Bistro will be where Davis Donuts was at Fourth Street and Best Avenue.
- Valley Roots is new at 1001 Spokane St., in Post Falls.
- A building permit for the former Shopko building says "Sportsman & Ski."
- HDR Engineering has leased space in Riverstone.
- Prairie Xpress gas station and convenience store will be in the northwest corner of Prairie Avenue and Government Way.
- A sign on Wayne Drive in Hayden says "Future home of Blue Chip Chiropractic."
- Northwest Specialty Hospital is expanding at 1551 E. Mullan Ave., in Post Falls.
- Open Arms Real Choices Clinic will move from 1800 Lincoln Way to 8056 N. Wayne Drive in Hayden.
- Metro Express Car Wash is building a large new place in the northwest corner of Highway 41 and I-90.
- Lone Mountain Farms & Brewery will have a new place in the Lancaster Market development at U.S. 95 and Lancaster Road.
- Consign Furniture has a "coming soon" sign southwest of the U.S. 95-Lancaster Road intersection.
- Renew Aesthetics & IV Hydration Bar will move from 515 Fourth St., to 1101 W. Ironwood Drive in January.
- An Express Exterior Carwash is being built in the 3400 block of Seltice Way in Post Falls.
- Malvagio's Restaurant will be where Santorini's was in Fairgrounds Center off Government Way.
- The Rebel Junk Shoppe at 2424 N. Fourth St., will expand to a street-side location.
- Bruchi's quick service restaurant is planned for a new building north of the corner of Highway 41 and Mullan Avenue.
- The new Dairy Queen at 513 W. Hayden Ave., just west of U.S. 95, will open soon.
- The former Ugly Fish restaurant building will be a Berkshire Hathaway Realty in Riverstone.
- Watch for construction of Vantage Point Brewery across from Michael D's Eatery off Coeur d'Alene Lake Drive.
- Pedego Electric Bikes is coming into Riverstone.
- Kaffee Meister will be at 9212 Government Way.
- A Sweet Lou's restaurant, a Dollar General store and a Grease Monkey auto place will be at the Crossings in Athol.
- Gathered Restaurant is new on Spokane Street in Post Falls.
- The Lucille building under construction at 2605 N. Fourth St. will have five commercial suites of Northwest Construction Management, Align Yoga Studio, Refined Salon, Heirloom (wedding dresses) and Stylus Wine & Vinyl Bar.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Hotel will be built where the Outback Steakhouse was in the southeast corner of I-90 and Northwest Boulevard.
- Several steel storage buildings will be built at 3758 W. Hanley Ave., off Atlas Road, for Hern Ironworks.
- New places coming to Silver Lake Mall include Customs Laser Engraving, All Fired Up, Crime Scene Entertainment and American Heritage.
- A Sarah Hamilton FACE place will be at 2120 Northwest Blvd.
- A new commercial and residential building will be built at Government Way and Davidson Avenue.
- Watch for major changes with the Burger Bunker and Bunker Bar off Spokane Street in Post Falls.
- The Garnet breakfast place in midtown will move to the former Broken Egg building on Government Way.
- A new gas station-convenience store will be in the northeast corner of Atlas at Seltice.
- We have rumors of new Costcos in Hayden and State Line and a Trader Joe's in Coeur d'Alene. We'll see.
- A large storage complex and new corporate office for Steel Structures of America is being built off Highway 41.
- The Den will be a new tavern at 761 N. Idaho St., in Post Falls.
- My Nails & Spa will be off Canfield Avenue.
- The CD'A Corner Store is adding a kitchen and tables downtown.
- Takara restaurant will be downtown.
- Schmidty's Burgers will be at 1524 E. Sherman Ave.
- Napa Auto & Truck is building a new location in Rathdrum.
- Coeur d'Alene Nissan will have a major addition to its building off U.S. 95.
- Watch for a new apartment building at 128 W. Neider Way, across from Safeway.
- Mountain Goat Lounge is under construction connected to the Moose Lounge downtown.
- The Lake Coeur d'Alene Inn is under construction on Coeur d'Alene Lake Drive between Mullan Avenue and Michael D's Eatery.
- Grammar: On Facebook you often see the 60's and 70's, but the correct writing is the '60s and '70s. And the Jeopardy TV show still writes ", instead of the correct ," way for millions of viewers to see.
- Contact Nils Rosdahl at email@example.com.