Ford 'Spike' and Sue Dunton
Ford "Spike" and Sue Dunton are celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary on Aug. 26, 2021. They were married Aug. 26, 1961, in Spokane. They have been Coeur d'Alene residents for 50 years.
Spike and Sue have three children, six grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.
A family reunion will be held at a later time.
• • •
Submit your milestones to email@example.com or in person at the Coeur d’Alene Press, 215 Second St., Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814.
• Wedding anniversaries for couples married 25 years and every fifth year thereafter (2 photos accepted)
• Engagement announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Wedding announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Births (1 photo accepted)
• Milestone birthdays at age 70 and every fifth year thereafter or every year after age 90 (1 photo accepted)
• Generations (1 photo accepted)
• Academic honors and higher education accomplishments (1 photo accepted)
• Military announcements (1 photo accepted) Deadline is 3 p.m. Tuesdays.