New laundromat opens in Post Falls
Courtesy photo Adam and Brenda Hilleary and Callie and Keith Tomblin are the owners of Washboard Laundromat, now open in Suite 104 of The Plaza at Post Falls at 710 N. Cecil Road.
Courtesy photo Life Is Good employees Kelly Cromwell, Eden Stephens, Kirsten Ridgewell and Stevie Gulman show off some of the merchandise available at the Silver Lake Mall. It's located between Claire's and JoAnn Fabrics.
Courtesy photo Brian Engdahl, owner and head brewer at Chalice Brewing, tests the brewing equipment at the downtown Coeur d'Alene business. It opens Friday at 413 E. Sherman Ave. (beside the Art Spirit Gallery).
Courtesy photo Sales associates Steven Cox and Michael Sousa are seen in the new office of Re/Max Centennial, located at 2145 N. Main St. in Riverstone.
Courtesy photo Owner Josh Bennett is seen at Lake City Vape, which has opened in Suite 105 at 849 N. Fourth St. in Coeur d'Alene.
| April 11, 2021 1:20 AM
A major variety of washers and dryers in various sizes and functions is in Washboard Laundromat now open in Suite 104 of The Plaza at Post Falls at 710 N. Cecil Road.
The business offers fold-and-fluff services, free Wi-Fi and TV, snacks, soap and coin vending machines and delivery coming soon. The coin-operated machines offer paying online and time-remaining info.
Owners are Adam and Brenda Hilleary and Callie and Keith Tomblin. Hours are 7 a.m.to 10 p.m. daily with last wash at 8:45. Phone 208-981-2888. Check www.washboardpf.com.
Life Is Good opens
in Silverlake Mall
Offering high quality optimistic T-shirts, hats, sweatshirts, special containers and more, the Life Is Good store has happened between Claire's and JoAnn Fabrics in Silverlake Mall.
Moving from its former Jake's Dry Dock location on Government Way, Life Is Good is open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sundays. Check www.jakesnorthwest.com.
Chalice Brewing opens
Friday on Sherman
With a walk-up window for to-go beer in 32-ounce cans (growlers), Chalice Brewing opens Friday at 413 E. Sherman Ave. (beside the Art Spirit Gallery).
With full service and outdoor seating to come, hours are 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays and until 11 p.m. Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
With owner and brewer Brian Engdahl, the website is www.chalicebrewing.com.
A full-service real estate brokerage for residential and commercial, Re/Max Centennial has opened at 2145 N. Main St. in Riverstone.
With broker David Brown and sales associates Steven Cox and Michael Sousa, hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Saturday unless an agent is working late.
Phone 208-667-SOLD (7653). Check www.nwrealtyco.com.
Lake City Vape
Open in Midtown
"With E-juice at unbeatable prices and a beautiful selection of mods of all kinds," Lake City Vape has opened in Suite 105 at 849 N. Fourth St. (off Boise Ave.).
With owner Josh Bennett, hours are 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sundays. Phone 208-964-2434. Check the business on Facebook.
Now the Tidbits
- The new Community Market with a variety of vendors and activities is open 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays in Silver Lake Mall. It includes sweets, crafts and music.
- Something major will be at Prairie and Highway 41.
- Evidently a four-story building is planned for across from Red Robin in Riverstone with underground parking, the first floor commercial and the upper floors condos.
- A "Coming Soon" sign for Consign Furniture & Jewelry is in the southeast corner of Lancaster Road and Warren Street.
- Watch for something coming into the ShopKo building.
- Watch for something in the Pier 1 Imports building.
- The Cranberry Road Winery (and restaurant) will be in the corner building on Old Mill Loop (beside Sushi 1) in Riverstone.
- A new commercial and residential building will be built at Government Way and Davidson Ave.
- Terraza Waterfront Cafe will be at 1950 Bellerive Lane in Riverstone.
- The Coffee Market is in Suite A-1 in River City Plaza in Post Falls. Details soon.
- Killer Burger will put its first Idaho location near the intersection of Prairie and Highway 95.
- Watch for major changes with the Burger Bunker and Bunker Bar off Spokane Street in Post Falls.
- A new building for Linden Coffee Co. is under construction at 1502 N. Third.
- A new gas station-convenience store will be in the northeast corner of Atlas at Seltice.
- Truck manufacturing company Kenworth plans a large building for 4374 W. Expo Parkway west of Post Falls.
- A large storage complex and new corporate office for Steel Structures of America will be built off Highway 41.
- The Den will be a new tavern at 761 N. Idaho St. in Post Falls.
- My Nails & Spa will be off Canfield Ave.
- The CdA Corner Store is adding a kitchen and tables downtown.
- A Union Gospel Mission thrift store is under construction at 7761 N. Government Way.
- The Blue Shell will be at 1903 Sherman.
- Takara Restaurant will open on Lakeside downtown.
- Emerge will be at 119 N. Second St.
- The building at 1015 Ironwood will house Element Dental and administrative offices for Northwest Dental Benefits.
- Schmidty's Burgers will be at 1524 E. Sherman.
- A 120-room boutique hotel will be where the Outback Steakhouse was off Northwest Boulevard and I-90.
- Coeur d'Alene Nissan will have a major addition to its building off Highway 95.
- Metro Car Wash will be near Wendy's in Post Falls.
- The Hayden Dairy Queen will be at 513 W. Hayden Ave.
- 108 North is under construction connected to the Moose Lounge downtown.
- A new motel is under construction on CdA Lake Drive between Mullan Ave. and Michael D's Eatery.
- Safe Splash is under construction on Kathleen Avenue.
- A real headline: "Total lunar eclipse to be broadcast on radio."
- Contact Nils Rosdahl at email@example.com