Flippens Self Storage opens in Post Falls
Courtesy photo Owners of Flippen Storage, Adam and son Mason Flippen, stand in front of their business at 208 Creative Way in Post Falls.
Courtesy photo Jennifer Lindley and Sandy Swinyer, owners of Coeur d'Alene Wigs, are seen at their business in Suite 17 of Sunset Village (off U.S. 95).
Courtesy photo Tyler and Meghan Mitchell (with daughter Blakely) of Retrofit Athletics, which has opened at 6147 W. Maine St. in Spirit Lake.
Courtesy photo Jeremie and Briel Prock of Prock's Paint Bucket, located in Sunset Village Shopping Center off U.S. 95 in Coeur d'Alene.
| April 4, 2021 1:20 AM
A high quality facility and customer convenience are the goals of Flippens Secured Self Storage that opened Friday at 208 Creative Way in Post Falls.
With 188 units on 6.87 acres, it includes 113 16x48-foot RV units, 62 12x35-foot boat RV units and 12 10x20-foot units for cars. The units have electric garage door openers. Cell phones and proxy cards activate the front gate and unit doors. The RV units have 14-foot-wide doors and 70-foot aisles to allow turning around.
Office hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays and weekend appointments with owners Adam and (son) Mason Flippen. Phone 509-216-0323. Check www.flippenstorage.com.
Prock's Paint Bucket
in Sunset Village
Providing exceptional customer service with residential, commercial and industrial coatings, Prock's Paint Bucket has opened its third North Idaho store in Suite 2 of Sunset Village at 296 W. Sunset (east of Highway 95).
The interior and exterior paints and stains include Dunn Edwards, Pratt & Lambert, Messmer's, Gemini, Old Masters, 3M, Sashco and Dapp.
Owners are Jeremie and Briel Prock with Dan Morgan as general manager and Joe Erickson as outside sales manager. Other stores are the former Paint Bucket in Sandpoint and Nielsen's Paint in Hayden.
Coeur d'Alene hours are 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays and 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturdays. Phone 208-930-0725. Check www.prockspaintbucket.com.
Retrofit Athletics opens
in Spirit Lake
A functional fitness training facility, Retrofit Athletics has opened at 6147 W. Maine St. in Spirit Lake.
Owners Meghan and Tyler Mitchell offer three to five classes six days a week with sizes of six to eight people to allow individualized coaching. Also available are regular gym hours, OCR training, the Spirit Lake Run Club, Retrofit Barbell Club, personal training, macro-based nutrition coaching and (soon) yoga classes.
The Mitchells have always been active with fitness and sports. Regular facility hours are 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Free classes are offered this week with signups on Facebook. Phone 208-610-9508. Check www.retrofitathletics.com.
Coeur d'Alene Wigs
in Sunset Village
Offering complete sales and service, Coeur d'Alene Wigs will open Wednesday in Suite 17 of Sunset Village at 296 W. Sunset Ave. (off Highway 95).
Owners Sandy Swinyer and Jennifer Lindley offer new wigs and services on wigs with cutting, styling and repairing. The store-salon is open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Friday and 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturdays. Phone 208-551-2761. Check www.cdawigs.com.
Now the Tidbits
- Something major will be at Prairie and Highway 41.
- Evidently a four-story building is planned for across from Red Robin in Riverstone with underground parking, the first floor commercial and the upper floors condos.
- A "Coming Soon" sign for Consign Furniture & Jewelry is in the southeast corner of Lancaster Road and Warren Street.
- Watch for something coming into the ShopKo building.
- Watch for something in the Pier 1 Imports building.
- The Cranberry Road Winery (and restaurant) will be in the corner building on Old Mill Loop (beside Sushi 1) in Riverstone.
- James Dry Dock will be in Silver Lake Mall.
- A new commercial and residential building will be built at Government Way and Davidson Ave.
- Terraza Waterfront Cafe will be at 1950 Bellerive Lane in Riverstone.
- The Washboard Laundromat will be in The Plaza of Post Falls.
- Killer Burger will put its first Idaho location near the intersection of Prairie and Highway 95.
- Trademark Mechanical has moved to 171 W. Lacey Ave. Details soon.
- Watch for major changes with the Burger Bunker and Bunker Bar off Spokane Street in Post Falls.
- A new building for Linden Coffee Co. is under construction at 1502 N. Third.
- A new gas station-convenience store will be in the northeast corner of Atlas at Seltice.
- Truck manufacturing company Kenworth plans a large building for 4374 W. Expo Parkway west of Post Falls.
- A large storage complex and new corporate office for Steel Structures of America will be built off Highway 41.
- The Den will be a new tavern at 761 N. Idaho St. in Post Falls.
- My Nails & Spa will be off Canfield Ave.
- The CdA Corner Store is adding a kitchen and tables downtown.
- A Union Gospel Mission thrift store is under construction at 7761 N. Government Way..
- The Blue Shell will be at 1903 Sherman.
- Takara Restaurant will open on Lakeside downtown.
- Emerge will be at 119 N. Second St.
- The building at 1015 Ironwood will house Element Dental and administrative offices for Northwest Dental Benefits.
- Schmidty's Burgers will be at 1524 E. Sherman.
- A 120-room boutique hotel will be where the Outback Steakhouse was off Northwest Boulevard and I-90.
- Coeur d'Alene Nissan will have a major addition to its building off Highway 95.
- Metro Car Wash will be near Wendy's in Post Falls.
- The Hayden Dairy Queen will be at 513 W. Hayden Ave.
- 108 North is under construction connected to the Moose Lounge downtown.
- Something new is going into 413 Sherman beside the Art Spirit Gallery.
- A new motel is under construction on CdA Lake Drive between Mullan Ave. and Michael D's Eatery.
- Safe Splash is under construction on Kathleen Avenue.
- An actual headline: "17 dead in morgue shooting spree."
- Contact Nils Rosdahl at email@example.com