Pho Le 1 restaurant opens in Riverstone
Courtesy photo Owner Alan Le stands in the Pho Le 1 Vietnamese restaurant which has opened in Suite J101 at 2380 N. Old Mill Loop (beside Starbucks) in Riverstone.
Courtesy photo This new Coeur d'Alene Starbucks building opens Wednesday in the northwest corner of the Crossroads Plaza at Ramsey Road and Marie Avenue (kitty-korner from the Kroc Center).
Courtesy photo Barista Emma Boe, owner Glen Douglas and manager Suzi Berger pose in front of the new Mugsy's Espresso location at 1598 E. Seltice Way in the Harbor Ridge parking lot (across from Washington Trust).
| November 22, 2020 1:20 AM
A large Vietnamese menu with beef noodle soup (pho) and teriyaki is offered at Pho Le 1 restaurant that opened this weekend in Suite J101 at 2380 N. Old Mill Loop (beside Starbucks) in Riverstone.
Owner Alan Le offers 80 seats for dining in, take-out and soon UberEats or Doordash from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday to Saturday and 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sundays (closed holidays).
Phone 208-966-4699. A website and Facebook are coming soon.
With indoor seating at tables and the counter, an outside patio and a drive-through, the new Starbucks building opens Wednesday in the northwest corner of the Crossroads Plaza at Ramsey Road and Marie Avenue (kitty-korner from the Kroc Center).
The large menu includes more than 30 coffees, hot and cold handcrafted beverages, baked pastries, sandwiches, oatmeal and yogurt. Also there are coffee-brewing equipment, mugs, accessories, books, gifts and whole-bean and ground coffee.
Hours are 5 a.m.to 8 p.m. weekdays, 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturdays and 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sundays. Thanksgiving hours are 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Available are take-out, mobile order-and-pay, delivery through UberEats and the full-service drive-through.
Check www.starbucks.com. The company started in 1971 in Seattle's Pike Place Market and now has more than 31,250 outlets, second only to Subway's 42,600 and McDonalds' 38,695.
moves in Post Falls
Offering popular espresso drinks, kid drinks and breakfast and snack options, Mugsy's Espresso has moved to 1598 E. Seltice Way in the Harbor Ridge parking lot (across from Washington Trust).
Hours are 5 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sundays with full punchcards entered in Wednesday weekly drawings. Working the place are owner Glen Douglas, manager Suzi Berger and baristas Emma Boe, Linda Carlyle, Mackenzie Longley, Grace Testerman and Amanda Summer.
The coffee stand has been in the community 20 years with Douglas there for 10 of them. Check mugsysespresso on Instagram or call 208-773-3723.
moves in Hayden
Offering residential and commercial applications with new construction, installation, retrofit, customized maintenance and skilled repair of all makes and models, Trademark Mechanical Heating & Air Conditioning has moved to 171 W. Lacey Ave. in Hayden.
Established in 2004, Trademark Mechanical works to improve the comfort, safety, efficiency, health and management of home and commercial facilities. It includes free estimates and 24-hour on-call emergency service.
Hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Fridays. Phone 208-762-5269. Check www.trademarkmechanical.com.
And now the Tidbits
- Panhandle Cone & Coffee will be at 849 N. Fourth.
- Westside Pizza is coming where Grabba Green was in the strip mall northwest of Neider and Highway 95.
- Something new will be at 450 W. Prairie Ave.
- A Union Gospel Mission thrift store is under construction at 7761 N. Government Way.
- Gathered will be a new restaurant.
- The Blue Shell will be at 1903 Sherman.
- A Family Dollar store will be at 317 E. Seltice Way.
- Trevor Prangley's AKA (American Kickboxing Association) will be at 10014 Government Way in Hayden.
- Bossy B's Coffee will be at The Plaza on North Cecil in Post Falls.
- Emerge is opening at 119 N. Second St.
- Milk & Honey Coffee is "coming soon" to Mullan and Cecil in Post Falls.
- Schmidty's Burgers will be at 1524 E. Sherman.
- A 120-room boutique hotel will be where the Outback Steakhouse was off Northwest Boulevard and I-90.
- A new restaurant will happen above the river in Riverstone.
- A new Maverik gas and convenience store is under construction in the northwest corner of Highway 41 and Mullan Ave.
- The huge One Lakeside project will open in January.
- Metro Car Wash will be near Wendy's in Post Falls.
- Watch for Inland Northwest Veterinary & Oral Surgery at 655 Best Ave.
- The Hayden Dairy Queen will be at 513 W. Hayden Ave.
- 108 North is under construction connected to the Moose Lounge downtown.
- La Cabana Mexican Food on Seltice Way is adding a new place in Riverbend Commerce Park.
- A High Society Brewery will be next to Two Wheeler Dealer in the southwest corner of Highway 95 at Hayden Ave.
- Something new is going into 413 Sherman beside the Art Spirit Gallery.
- Northwest Group will be selling cars at 2995 E. Mullan.
- The new UPS store in Post Falls is at 192 N. Beck Rd. UPS started in Seattle in 1907.
- The new Hardwick Hardware is under construction at 3820 E. Mullan in Post Falls.
- A new motel is under construction on CdA Lake Drive between Mullan Ave. and Michael D's Eatery.
- A Chase Bank will open Dec. 11 at 143 W. Neider Ave. and replace the one in the Fred Meyer complex.
- See's Candies will be in Suite 1117 in Silver Lake Mall until Dec. 28.
- Safe Splash is under construction on Kathleen Avenue.
- Now that the holidays are approaching, it's interesting that Santa and Satan are the same letters.
*Contact Nils Rosdahl at firstname.lastname@example.org.