Notable calls for the day!
Day Shift handled the following notable calls:
• Deputies responded to an address on Hwy 41 for a suicide threat. The subject who was suicidal was taken to KH for treatment. 20-49760
• Deputies responded to Honeysuckle Beach for a suicidal male. He was taken to KH and placed on a PC Hold. 20-49815
Evening Shift handled the following notable calls:
• Deputies responded to Dalton City Hall for an unwanted person. It was reported the husband of an unidentified Council Member was refusing to leave the meeting when it was supposed to go into executive session. The male was in the process of leaving the parking lot in his vehicle when Deputies arrived on scene. Nobody wanted contact and no one wanted the male trespassed. 20-49835
• Deputies responded to the intersection of N. Idaho Rd. and W. Hayden Ave. for a Property Damage Crash. In the crash, a stop sign was damaged and knocked to the ground. Post Falls Highway District was requested by Central Dispatch to respond. 20-49831
• Deputies responded to W. Rice Ave. for a reported Domestic Dispute. Central Dispatch advised both parties had been drinking, however the female advised her husband "was off the rail and drinks too much." During the time on scene it was learned the female suffers from Alzheimer’s/Dementia. At one point she advised Deputy she was going to go to bed. When the Deputy checked on the female, she in fact had gone into her room and out a back door towards a treed area. This was the second time she attempted to walk out during the investigation, let alone didn't recall ever calling 911 due to the original reason for our response. Due to this, and other issues present at the scene, Deputies placed the female on an Involuntary Hold and she was transported to KH. 20-49870
• A Deputy responded to Keylock Storage N. Government Way for a subject who had been locked out of the complex due to non-payment. He decided to follow another tenant into the complex, and then was locked in. The Deputy responded, and after a myriad of different codes provided by the manager remotely, the male was freed. 20-49878
Night Shift responded to the following notable calls:
• There was nothing interesting that happened during the night shift. Deputies checked several businesses and patrolled neighborhoods.