Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine (RVUCOM) is pleased to announce the graduation of Jennifer J. Speirs of Coeur d’Alene.
Dr. Speirs is one of 152 RVUCOM graduates who received a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) degree during the University’s virtual commencement ceremony on May 1, 2020. She will complete her Family Medicine residency at HealthONE Sky Ridge Medical Center in Lone Tree, Colo.
Dr. Speirs is a graduate of Lake City High School. She attended the University of Idaho and earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology. She also attended North Idaho College and received an Associate of Applied Science degree in medical transcription.
• • •
Submit your milestones to email@example.com or in person at the Coeur d’Alene Press, 215 Second St., Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814.
• Wedding anniversaries for couples married 25 years and every fifth year thereafter (2 photos accepted)
• Engagement announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Wedding announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Births (1 photo accepted)
• Milestone birthdays at age 70 and every fifth year thereafter or every year after age 90 (1 photo accepted)
• Generations (1 photo accepted)
• Academic honors and higher education accomplishments (1 photo accepted)
• Military announcements (1 photo accepted)
Deadline is 3 p.m. Tuesdays.