for the day!
Day Shift responded to the following notable calls:
• Deputies responded to the south parking lot of the SO in reference to the male who had some questions. The male apparently had gone into the jail and wanted assistance with some paperwork. He was confused on stimulus correspondence he had received from the IRS and some court paperwork reference a recent DUI arrest. The male started to yell and act out, however it was determined he has having a minor medical issue. 20-18100
• Several units responded to the area of FSR 332 and the Bunco Bypass (FSR 2702 rd.) wherein it was reported a male had “rolled his truck off the mountain”. On scene the male had minor injuries and was transported POV. The truck will be left overnight until the owner can come back in the morning and recover it. 20-18126
Evening Shift responded to the following notable calls:
• A Deputy arrested a male for his warrant. He was also charged with failing to register as a sex offender.
• Deputies responded to the area of Huetter and Prairie for a report of a male trying to force a female into a green car. Deputies could not find the vehicle and there were no other calls of suspicious activity in the area. Deputies attempted to locate vehicles in the area with the description provided, nothing was found.
Night Shift responded to the following notable calls:
• Deputies responded to E Wishful Trl for a runaway juvenile report. A female called in and advised her 17 year old daughter who had left the residence on Friday after an altercation where she battered mom and stole money and cigarettes. 20-18166
• A Deputy took a supplemental report of a stolen vehicle that was stolen from the Casino on 05/09/20. The vehicle was located in Spokane by law enforcement. The vehicle was removed from NCIC. 20-18179
• Deputies responded to Highway 95 and Prairie Ave for an injury accident. ISP was not on duty, however, Troopers were called out and responded to handle the crash. 20-18184.