Kristen McCaughan, daughter of Steve and Julie McCaughan of Hayden, and Jacob Crawford, son of Jerry and Kelsey Crawford and Trecia and Brad Vance of Caldwell, were married on Jan. 18, 2020.
The wedding was held at the Coeur d’Alene Eagles Ballroom in Coeur d’Alene, with the groom’s father officiating at the ceremony.
The maid of honor was Marisa Purta. Daisy Day, Stephanie Sliman, Madison Weir, Jackie Hannah and Diana Hagar attended as bridesmaids, with Delilah Hagar as the flower girl.
The best man was Max Godina. Tyler Crawford, brother of the groom; and Dylan McCaughan, brother of the bride; served as groomsmen, along with Josh Evertson, Justin Robinett and Joseph Gehringer.
The bride graduated from Coeur d’Alene High School in 2014 and the groom graduated from Parma High School in 2012. Both hold bachelor’s degrees from Lewis-Clark State College, where they first met.
Following their honeymoon in the Bahamas, Mr. and Mrs. Crawford now reside in Billings, Mont.
• • •
Submit your milestones to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at the Coeur d’Alene Press, 215 Second St., Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814.
• Wedding anniversaries for couples married 25 years and every fifth year thereafter (2 photos accepted)
• Engagement announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Wedding announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Births (1 photo accepted)
• Milestone birthdays at age 70 and every fifth year thereafter or every year after age 90 (1 photo accepted)
• Generations (1 photo accepted)
• Academic honors and higher education accomplishments (1 photo accepted)
• Military announcements (1 photo accepted)
Deadline is 3 p.m. Tuesdays.