San Francisco Sourdough Eatery will open a new outlet in the Eagles Landing gas station-convenience store at Government Way and Kathleen.
Offering sandwiches, salads and soups, the new place has seating for 16 customers and offers take-out and a drive-through. Hours will be 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and until 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
Starting here in Coeur d’Alene, the business now has 12 outlets with Randy Youngdell in charge. Check www.SFsourdougheatery.com.
The Wellness Bar opens fourth unit
Healthy snacks and foods are offered at The Wellness Bar, which opened this past week at 212 W. Sunset in Coeur d’Alene.
Owner Monica Engebretsen offers smoothies, protein shakes, acai bowls, coffee, grab-and-go salads, juices, gluten-free baked goods and snacks. Open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. weekdays and 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, the new place is next to the Reform Fitness Studio.
“Healthy eating has gotten easier by ordering online,” Engebretsen said. Check www.NIwellnessbar.com. Phone 208-930-0907. The Wellness Bar has three other locations in Kootenai County.
Keller Williams opens large new building
Wanting a location “off real estate row” but “convenience for clients,” Keller Williams Coeur d’Alene tomorrow opens its 23,000-square-foot building at 3931 N. Schreiber Way.
With the growth of many agents in two years and using the new space in training, Keller Williams’ new place enables tech-enabled agents to provide special real estate experiences for their clients.
The company is open daily in the new location next to Heart of the City Church off Kathleen Avenue. Bryan Avante is the CEO. Phone 208-557-2399. Check www.kwcda.com.
Triple B Guns opens on Government Way
Buying, selling, and trading quality used and new guns, Triple B Guns has opened at 4029 Government Way.
Also offering a large selection of ammo and mags, owners Marc and Kinsey Boyle offer transfers of guns and Class 3 sales. They are helped by son Logan and daughter Kylie.
Hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Friday and 10 to 4 Saturdays. Phone 208-664-9053.
Now for the Tidbits
• T-Blue Boutique (formerly Tiffany Blue) is adding a third store, this in Hayden Creek Plaza, 8134 Government Way.
• Alpine Animal Hospital is building a new clinic at Kathleen and Player Drive.
• Aligned Chiropractic is opening in Highland Crossing in Post Falls.
• A Maverik gas station-convenience store is under construction at State Line. And a new Maverik will be built on the southwest corner of Government Way and Dalton Avenue.
• Credit unions under construction in Rathdrum are P1FCU and STCU. And Mountain America Credit Union will be in the former Inland Northwest Bank building in Post Falls.
• HuHot Mongolian Grill will occupy the former Payless Shoes space and more in Ironwood Square.
• AutoZone is building a new place at Highway 54 and Sylvan Lane in Athol.
• An “at home” store will be in the former Kmart building at Neider and Highway 95. Other retail and/or restaurant space will be in the former garden area to the west.
• North Idaho Blueprint will move to Hayden.
• A Crown & Thistle “Coming Soon” sign is at 107 N. Fourth.
• Continuous Composites at 215 E. Lakeside is adding the neighboring former Rocker Room building to its complex.
• An Orthopedic Sports Institute will be at 1233 N. Northwood Center Court.
• The Filling Station gastropub-growler shop will be at 306 N. Spokane St. in Post Falls.
• Consign Furniture will build a new structure in Riverstone.
• Roger’s Ice Cream & Burgers, already with two places in Coeur d’Alene and one in Post Falls, is building a fourth, this one at 8833 N. Hess St. in Hayden.
• Franz Bakery will move from 1220 Government Way to 500 W. Dalton.
• Lush Intimate Apparel will move from 206 E. Indiana Ave. to Suite 1 at 1111 E. Sherman. Details later.
• The Locker Room on Government Way will move to the former Long Ear building on Fourth Street.
• A&B Market will open as a convenience store at 402 Sherman soon.
• Paragon Brewing will open its new building at 5785 Government Way soon.
• Coeur d’Alene Vision Source is building a new place at 3879 N. Schreiber Way.
• Hibachi Sushi is coming to 221 E. Sherman. We hear a German restaurant will be where Camera Corral left (for Northwest Boulevard) on Sherman.
• A new Fu-Ki Japanese Steakhouse is under construction where the Kynrede Cafe was at 8885 N. Government Way in Hayden.
• Staybridge Suites hotel is under construction in Riverstone. A Marriott Fairfield Inn is planned for nearby on Ironwood.
• A new building for Idaho Central Credit Union is under construction at 1327 W. Appleway.
• North Idaho Eye Institute has a building under construction across from the Hayden library.
• The word “swims,” when flipped upside down, still spells “swims.”
• Contact Nils Rosdahl at firstname.lastname@example.org.