Tell us about yourself
I am a millennial.
Career and community involvement:
I am currently teaching gymnastics and preschool at Avant Coeur Gymnastics, as well as working with Children’s Village for their 2019 Spring Benefit on March 23 and I’m on the board of North Idaho Pride Alliance.
1. What do you think your generation does really well?
I think millennials are good at making items trendy and then super expensive, like avocado toast. I’ve also really appreciated seeing how the younger generations are more open about mental health — the good and bad.
2. What is the best part of teaching kids gymnastics?
When coaching gymnastics, I love seeing kiddos succeed in a skill they’ve been practicing or even just get the skill of participating properly in class. That’s a big deal for a 3-year-old! Also, who can say they get to jump on trampolines on their breaks at work?
3. If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be and why?
I would probably want to meet Lily Tomlin — I just feel like we would be instant friends.
4. What is something people would be surprised to learn about you?
I’m a fourth-generation Idahoan. Also, I have circumnavigated the world — literally gone around the world.
5. If you could check anything off your bucket list this weekend, what would it be?
It would be to take a private plane ride through a snow-covered mountain range … You said anything!