Bob and Vivian Ewing
Bob and Vivian Ewing, of Hayden, are celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary. They were married Feb. 13, 1960.
Sharing love all around with two children, five grandchildren and six (plus another on the way) great-grandchildren.
Donald Wesley James
Donald Wesley James will celebrate his 90th birthday on Feb. 14, 2020. He was born Feb. 14, 1930, in Cocolalla.
He was raised in Cocolalla and has been a resident of Coeur d’Alene for more than 70 years.
Donald went to college in Mexico City, Mexico, and graduated from the University of Idaho with a degree in journalism.
Donald worked at the Coeur d’Alene Press for more than 33 years until his retirement in 1995.
He is a father of six, grandfather of 12 and great-grandfather of 12.
Wishing a Happy 90th Valentine’s Birthday to our dad and grandfather!
Brad Iverson is celebrating his 75th birthday on Feb. 14, 2020!
Brad has spent most of his life in the Coeur d’Alene/Hayden area. Brad is married to his lovely bride, Delores Iverson, and they have been married for more than 50 years!
Brad is well-known as “Pumpkin” for his many years of owning the Pumpkin Patch on Prairie Avenue. Brad is now retired and living the dream in Hayden with Delores. He loves the area and can think of no better part of the world to live in.
We love you very much and hope you have a wonderful day!
Love, your family.
• • •
Submit your milestones to email@example.com or in person at the Coeur d’Alene Press, 215 Second St., Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814.
• Wedding anniversaries for couples married 25 years and every fifth year thereafter (2 photos accepted)
• Engagement announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Wedding announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Births (1 photo accepted)
• Milestone birthdays at age 70 and every fifth year thereafter or every year after age 90 (1 photo accepted)
• Generations (1 photo accepted)
• Academic honors and higher education accomplishments (1 photo accepted)
• Military announcements (1 photo accepted)
Deadline is 3 p.m. Tuesdays.