James and Catherine Frame, of Hayden, are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary on Feb. 7, 2020.
Both are retired — James from Welch Comer and Associates and Catherine from Verizon.
They have two adult children, Melissa Zahnow of Coeur d’Alene and Matthew Frame of Evans, Ga.
A celebration cruise touring the British Islands and Northwest Europe is planned for early spring.
Bob and Jackie Jewett
Bob and Jackie were married Feb. 5, 1960, at Hillcrest Presbyterian Church in Seattle.
Bob retired from Emery Worldwide Air Freight and Jackie from Allstate Insurance in 1997. After retirement, they moved to Coeur d’Alene and have enjoyed all that Coeur d’Alene has to offer, including family and new friends.
They have three children, Bob Jr., Renee Taylor and Bill Jewett; five grandchildren, Rob, Tyler, Cody, Danny and Cassidee; and three great-grandchildren, Lyla, Warren and Lucas.
There will be a celebration at a later date.
• • •
Submit your milestones to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at the Coeur d’Alene Press, 215 Second St., Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814.
• Wedding anniversaries for couples married 25 years and every fifth year thereafter (2 photos accepted)
• Engagement announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Wedding announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Births (1 photo accepted)
• Milestone birthdays at age 70 and every fifth year thereafter or every year after age 90 (1 photo accepted)
• Generations (1 photo accepted)
• Academic honors and higher education accomplishments (1 photo accepted)
• Military announcements (1 photo accepted)
Deadline is 3 p.m. Tuesdays.