Gary and Lois Berger
Gary and Lois Berger are celebrating 50 years of marriage today, Jan. 12, 2020.
In 2005, Gary retired from Avista Utilities and Lois from Lakeland School District.
They recently celebrated their 50th on a tour and a cruise through Europe.
They have enjoyed living in the Coeur d’Alene area with their adult children, grandchildren, and extended family and friends.
A celebration will be announced on a later date as weather permits.
• • •
Submit your milestones to email@example.com or in person at the Coeur d’Alene Press, 215 Second St., Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814.
• Wedding anniversaries for couples married 25 years and every fifth year thereafter (2 photos accepted)
• Engagement announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Wedding announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Births (1 photo accepted)
• Milestone birthdays at age 70 and every fifth year thereafter or every year after age 90 (1 photo accepted)
• Generations (1 photo accepted)
• Academic honors and higher education accomplishments (1 photo accepted)
• Military announcements (1 photo accepted)
Deadline is 3 p.m. Tuesdays.