Laura Elyse Jackson and Tyler Greg Redd were united in marriage on July 14, 2018, atop Schweitzer Mountain Resort in Sandpoint. Laura was given in marriage by her father, Andy Jackson. Melody Melton officiated the ceremony.
Laura is the daughter of Andy and Louise Jackson of Coeur d’Alene. She is a graduate of Coeur d’Alene High School. She is attending classes at Lewis-Clark State College and works at St. Joseph Regional Medical Center. Tyler is the son of Greg and Randa Redd of Hauser. He is a graduate of Post Falls High School. He is employed at the Idaho National Guard Armory in Lewiston, and is also in the National Guard.
The wedding party included the maid of honor, Hannah Legasa of Coeur d’Alene; best man Matt Kessler of Lewiston; bridesmaids Alexa Ziegler of Hauser, Kortney Peterson of Post Falls, Kailyn Wingham of Coeur d’Alene and Kara Redd of Hauser; groomsmen Austin Buschbacher of Lakewood, Colo., Devin Diehl of Newberg, Ore., Justin Jackson of Kailua, Hawaii, and Matthew Jackson of Boise; flower girls Wylie Everett of Post Falls and Karlie Everett of Vancouver, Wash.; ring bearer Waylon Everett of Post Falls.
Music for the ceremony and reception were provided by Ward Crawford, and the photographer was Shane Gardner.
Laura and Tyler both reside in Lewiston and will soon be honeymooning in Barbados.
Both the Jacksons and Redds want to thank all the family and friends near and far that helped us celebrate this most joyful union!
• • •
Submit your milestones to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at the Coeur d’Alene Press, 215 Second St., Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814.
• Wedding anniversaries for couples married 25 years and every fifth year thereafter (2 photos accepted)
• Engagement announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Wedding announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Births (1 photo accepted)
• Milestone birthdays at age 70 and every fifth year thereafter or every year after age 90 (1 photo accepted)
• Generations (1 photo accepted)
• Academic honors and higher education accomplishments (1 photo accepted)
• Military announcements (1 photo accepted)
Deadline is 3 p.m. Tuesdays.