• If businesses are clean, give good value and service, they’ll most often succeed.
• America is about the only country others want to visit and stay!
• The Hollywood crowd always threaten to leave America — but don’t (darn it). The squad do hate America — just listen to them!
• If you have a horse, “Eats like a horse” takes on a whole new meaning.
• Old age really isn’t for sissies.
• Anonymous sources shouldn’t be used as reliable for anything.
• Steve Meyer and Charlie Nipp (Parkside Properties) must own a billion feet of rental space — truly an American success story!
• The huge number of pickups on the road cost way more than my first house.
• The anger and hate spewed by liberals against anyone who doesn’t agree with them.
• The huge number of “Parker” dealer plates in Coeur d’Alene
• Hagadone family Christmas fireworks far surpass those on July Fourth. (grateful for both)
• Democrats in Congress surely take a daily “unhappy” pill.
• Free stuff only comes from another’s labor.
• “You’re a racist” is the continuing marching order of the left.
• When God was removed from schools, our downward spiral began.
• For liberals, late-term abortion is fine, but don’t you dare spank your child.
• The great job Mayor Widmyer and our city government are doing.
• As you get older, you don’t get wiser — just older.
• Folks in Coeur d’Alene are mostly super nice people, happy to be here — Californians included.
MARVIN GEORGE MILLER