1) In 1938, Chamberlain of England made a peace accord with HITLER. In 1939, Hitler invaded Poland. (What happened to Hitler?)
2) In IRAQ, Saddam Hussein was found hiding in a hole in the ground by the U.S. Army.
3) In LIBYA, Muammar Gaddafi was deposed.
4) In ITALY, Mussolini was killed by his people and hung in the Town Square upside down.
5) In North Korea, Kim Jong-un, a third-generation dictator, will not denuclearize-obviously will not give up any of his military power. In my opinion, Kim Jong-un is stalling so that he can build more missiles and nuclear bombs. The United States is unwittingly helping Kim become more prepared for war. (Most all dictators have one thing in common: they control their country’s military.)
Other controlling individuals:
Italy: Caesar, Caligula, Nero
Iran: Ayatollah Khomeini
Jerusalem: King Herod
And on-and-on through history. Will we never learn?