With 21 stores throughout the Northwest, Great Floors is moving its corporate offices to the first and fourth floors of the Coeur building at 505 E. Front Ave. (across from McEuen Park) from 524 E. Sherman Ave.
With a granite fabrication plant in Post Falls and the North Idaho store at 3800 N. Government Way, Great Floors offers hardwood, laminate, carpet, tile and natural stone floors and countertops. The website at www.greatfloors.com details the growth of the company and its philosophy.
Owners are Doug Chadderdon (president), Ken Chadderdon (vice president) and Jim McGee (chief financial officer) assisted by Will Osborne (vice president of operations) and Curt Shewmake (director of operations). Corporate office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays.
Wallick & Volk opens downtown
With their new office opening Friday in Suite 102 at 117 N. Fourth St., Wallick & Volk offers mortgage lending with a personalized service.
Options include conventional, fixed and adjustable rates, FHA and V.A., USDA Rural Housing, jumbo, refinance, renovation, first-time homebuyers, Idaho Housing & Finance, reverse mortgages and one-time close construction.
Wendy Anderson is branch manager and senior loan adviser, and Sharon Key is senior loan officer assistant. Hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. weekdays and Saturdays by appointment. Phone 208-791-2864. Check www.wvmbcoeurdalene.com.
Beyoutiful Hot Yoga in Ironwood Square
Offering hot yoga to help with a lack of flexibility, pain management and lack of experience, Beyoutiful Hot Yoga is opening in Suite F of Ironwood Square at 212 W. Ironwood Drive.
Tailoring the experience, the 60-minute hot (105 degrees) yoga classes include Hot Hatha, Hot Power, Hot Vinyasa, Hot Fusion, Yin (not hot), workshops, special events and teacher trainings.
Owners are Mimi and Wes Vimont assisted by managers Jordan Sumpter, Leah Nathan and Amanda Poston. Hours are 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily. Check www.beyoutifulhotyoga.com.
Buckshot Barber now in Rathdrum
Professional barbering and hot shaves are offered by Dawn Ellingson with Buckshot Barber at 8122 Main St. in Rathdrum.
Opening with Men’s Cuts, Ellingson’s hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday and Friday and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday. Phone 208-819-7425.
Now for the Tidbits
• A new Maverick gas station and convenience store will be built in the southwest corner of Government Way and Dalton Avenue.
• Credit unions under construction in Rathdrum are P1FCU and STCU.
• HuHot Mongolian Grill will occupy the former Payless Shoes space and more in Ironwood Square.
• Commercial space will be available on the Ramsey side of the apartment complexes under construction north of Hanley Avenue.
• The Bunker Bar will be at 702 N. Spokane St. in Post Falls.
• North Idaho Blueprint will move to Hayden.
• A Crown & Thistle “Coming Soon” sign is at 107 N. Fourth.
• Continuous Composites at 215 E. Lakeside is adding the neighboring former Rocker Room building to its complex.
• Budget Storage is expanding at Aqua Avenue and Franklin Street.
• An Orthopedic Specialties Institute will be at 1233 N. Northwood Center Court.
• The Filling Station gastropub-growler shop will be at 306 N. Spokane St. in Post Falls.
• Consign Furniture will build a new structure in Riverstone.
• Roger’s Ice Cream & Burgers, already with two places in Coeur d’Alene and one in Post Falls, is building a fourth, this one at 8833 N. Hess St. in Hayden.
• Franz Bakery will move from 1220 Government Way to 500 W. Dalton.
• Lush Intimate Apparel will move from 206 E. Indiana Ave. to Suite 1 at 1111 E. Sherman. Details later.
• Samuel’s Jewelers will close Feb. 23 in Silver Lake Mall.
• The Locker Room on Government Way will move to the former Long Ear building on Fourth Street.
• Bakery by The Lake at Parkside will have a second location in April.
• A&B Market will open as a convenience store at 402 Sherman soon.
• Emergency Veterinary Hospital will be at 1336 W. Kathleen (across from Ramsey School).
• Paragon Brewing will open its new building at 5785 Government Way soon.
• Precision Fitness will be at 15th and Sherman.
• Watch for a Prairie Pavilion food truck court and Jitterz coffee stand at Prairie and Heartland.
• Hibachi Sushi is coming to 221 E. Sherman. We hear a German restaurant will be where Camera Corral left (for Northwest Boulevard) on Sherman.
• A new Fu-Ki Japanese Steakhouse is under construction where the Kynrede Cafe was at 8885 N. Government Way in Hayden.
• Staybridge Suites hotel is under construction in Riverstone.
• A new building for Idaho Central Credit Union is under construction at 1327 W. Appleway. And a new one for Keller Williams Realty will open in March at 3931 Schreiber Way.
• Cinnamon Lane has a “coming soon” sign at Fourth and Harrison.
• North Idaho Eye Institute has a building under construction across from the Hayden library.
• Middle age is when you get your mind together and your body falls apart.
• Contact Nils Rosdahl at firstname.lastname@example.org.